Chapter 55 - Fiery Earth Magic

A/N: This is the third update today.

Read Chapter 54 first, if you haven't.

-------------------------------

(Narrator's POV)

Wayo raises his hand in the air, calling upon his earth powers. The audience is once again stunned to watch Wayo's battle. The boy who has light and dark element is now showing his third element, earth. The host is even confused as to which clan Wayo is actually from. He can only guess the fighters' element from the magic that the participants show. This time, the host cannot decide Wayo's origin.

"Really? Using that magic against my fire won't give you victory, little girl." Kaeng starts flying above the ground as well, calling upon his fire powers and surrounding himself with fiery creatures. This is not summoning magic that he uses. Manipulating fire to make creatures is already the power of fire magic users.

Wayo is not afraid at all. His mind is full with paying his opponent back for insulting his brother. Knowing that he will only waste his time if he talks back, Wayo just winks at his opponent.

It's not just the battle that is starting to get on fire. Phana is burning with jealousy when he sees his boyfriend winking at the opponent. He almost flies to enter that alternate dimension where Wayo and Kaeng are fighting, but Forth and Beam are able to block his way before he can do anything reckless.

The next thing everyone knows, there are hundreds of meteors flying down the sky towards Kaeng. It's one of the most powerful earth magic spells ever known in history.

Even though he is amazed by his opponent, Kaeng doesn't lose his confidence. He makes hundreds of fire creatures to melt the meteors. Swiftly, he dodges the debris of those meteors but he can't find Wayo anywhere when he looks around. While he is busy protecting himself from the attack, he doesn't realize that Wayo is already standing on the ground below him.

Pointing his wand down to the ground, Wayo sends his mana to the soil around him. Earth manipulation is one of the elemental powers he has because of the element he is using right now. A huge pair of hands that are made of soil raise from the ground and press Kaeng in between.

Wayo knows two hands are not enough, so he makes a few more couples of hands to crush Kaeng with his earth magic. As expected, Kaeng is just fine. His body is burning with fire element that melts everything around him.

"Why isn't he using water magic? It would have been a lot easier if he has done that." Forth bites his thumb but Beam pulls his hand away to stop him from hurting his own finger.

"It's not about the elemental weaknesses. Nong Yo wants to show my brother that earth magic is not something he should underestimate." Kit replies to Forth.

They are all more worried about Wayo rather than Ming. Ming is doing better right now and he is fighting happily with his opponent. But, Wayo looks very serious and scary. He has never shown that side of him before.

Angry Wayo.

Even Phana has goosebumps seeing how Wayo glares at Kaeng. "Elemental weaknesses are just myths. Please read more books, you guys." Phana says to the others without turning his attention away from Wayo's face on the screen. "Any element can win against others if used correctly."

'Come on, baby. You can do it.' Phana bites his lower lip, talking to Wayo in his mind.

Little does Phana know, Wayo's mana is just so powerful that he can hear what Phana says. Though he is happy to hear those words, Wayo's glare towards his opponent doesn't disappear.