Author's Note

[Read after you have finished reading Chapter 1-60]

------------------------------

Hello! It's been a while since my last Author's Note chapter in my previous book haha.

This story has been quite a long journey for me as the author. I started writing around 20th of November 2017 and now it's finally complete on 1st of January 2018.

There are 64 parts in total. 60 main story chapters and 4 additional chapters (including this note).

I could finish this story in a month and a half because I did give double updates and even multiple updates. I am not regretting it though. I am quite eager to start writing another story if that makes sense.

I gave multiple updates because I was really excited to share this story with you all.

The story ended in the new year, just like I planned it to be and I am content with how the story turned out. I hope you also enjoyed this story like I enjoyed writing it.

First of all:

Thank you for reading and loving this work.

I really enjoyed writing this story because fantasy adventure is my favorite genre of all. BL is my current fascination and I was really excited to combine these genres together. I really appreciate your kind words and compliments throughout this journey because those were my motivation to continue writing until the end of this story.

I can't promise a sequel nor a special chapter, but I might do it if I feel like it.

Second of all:

Sorry for any mistakes in grammar or phrases because I am not a native English speaker. There must have been misspellings of words and other kinds of mistakes, so have mercy on them. I did proofread my writing but sometimes mistakes were still there unnoticed by my own eyes ahaha.

Third of all:

Thank you again. This story has reached almost 8K votes and I am really happy for that. I am not begging for votes but knowing people vote on my stories show that I am doing a rather good job in my writing. So, thank you for voting on this story.

Also! Thanks for the comments! My journey on this story would have been lonely if you guys weren't there to laugh with me, to cry with me, to squeal with me, and to get angry with me.

I did literally cry when writing the sad chapters because the characters are there in my heads telling me their point of views.

I did literally laugh when you guys commented your thoughts on the comedy part.

I did literally smile when you guys kept supporting me with kind words.

So, thank you. I am sincerely thanking you guys.

If you ever want to ask me something, just send me a private message because I am not a hard person to talk to. Or maybe, if you can't understand a certain part of the story, you may ask me as well. This story is complete, after all. I will be able to give spoilers.

Announcement:

I will be taking a break from writing for a while. It's because I have to focus on my thesis and it will take my time. Writing will still be my hobby and I will still write. I do have some plots in mind but I won't be publishing those stories anytime soon.

I have some personal reasons on why I want to take a break as well.

To be honest, I really need a rest because writing is tiring haha.

I will still be active on Wattpad, reading and commenting and replying to all of you. But, my new stories might need to wait a little bit. Even though I have the new stories, I will probably publish them after I finish writing them because I will be writing when I have the time.

Thanks for loving me and my works.

I love you guys too.

Please don't get discouraged if I don't reply to you right away because sometimes the servers are jerks and the notifications come really late, or even don't come at all.

Author, 1/1/2018

SeragakiMoru