Chapter 59 - The Tournament

A/N: This is the seventh update today.

Make sure that you don't miss any previous chapter before this one.

------------------------------

(Wayo's POV)

I have talked with my parents and they're quite dramatic about it. They were crying and hugging me, telling me that no matter what happened they'd always be my parents anyway. Apparently, they're close friends to father when they were in the college. That's why they didn't ask much father's invitation and allowed me to move from Gaia Clan to Aether Clan. Well, father still needs to prepare some stuff and builds the new clan houses first. Money is not the problem for him. Everything can be done overnight, he says. It's awesome that he is that confident though.

He reminds me of P'Pha sometimes.

After I regained consciousness, everything became peaceful. Really. I have three parents now and they are all in good terms with each other. My brother has a boyfriend who is a really nice person. My boyfriend is now accepted by all my parents.

But there is one thing that's bothering me though. I feel kind of weird. There's nothing wrong with my body but I do feel weird. It's kind of hard to explain but when I use other elements than light, my body hurts.

I summoned Aether last night and she told me about what's happening to me. She told me that I was pushing the limits of my body too much that my mana starts rejecting the other elements. I am naturally a light magic user so my body is already compatible with that element. But, the other five elements are inside my body because of unnatural events. There's a possibility that I'll lose my other elements and I know that it's already happening.

I have pushed my limits too often, after all.

"Hm? Are you already awake?" P'Pha yawns then throws his arm over my waist and pulls me closer. We are on the same bed. Though there are three king-sized beds, we choose to sleep on the same one. Ming is there alone on one bed. He is still sleeping though. We are staying at the venue's participants' room because the tournament will continue starting today.

"I have been awake for a while." I smile at P'Pha and brush his hair, moving his bangs up because they are poking his eyes.

"Give me a morning kiss." He closes his eyes.

"P'Pha should be the one kissing Yo." I say this with a cute tone and his eyes are open right away. He notices that I am pouting and I swear I hear his breathing gets heavier.

Actually I am just teasing him but I end up moaning to his deep kisses now. P'Pha is really a hot kisser. Sigh. I should have known that he is not a person that I should tease.

"Stop moaning! Let me sleep, you two!!" Ming yells and whines while covering his ears.

(Phana's POV)

Yesterday evening, I wasn't here with Yo in this room. I didn't know what happened last night but Yo seemed a little bit down.

I was in my house in the dark clan territory. Yes, the dark clan still exists.

They wanted me to be the next clan master but I rejected the offer because I already resigned from being a member. I already talked to my parents about my relationship with Yo and they were against it. They were the same as the clan master, trying to set me up with Pring. I told them that Pring's already gone. The clan master, Pring, Park, and their followers were trapped in the underworld that time and Hades told us they're all dead already.