Chapter 52 - Birthday Song

(Khamnan's POV)

He looks down, trying to say something to me. "Call me Yo... father."

I can't explain how it feels to hear him saying that one word. The word that I have been waiting to hear from him even before he was born. I can't describe it.

Happiness is there. I am finally being called a father by our precious treasure.

Pain is there. It took me more than a decade to hear this word.

Grace is there. We finally meet each other as a father and a son.

"I'll get you something to drink... Yo." I give him a smile then turn around to walk to my fridge. Thankfully I have a lot of drinks and there are some snacks too if he wants them. Because there are too many kinds of food in my fridge, I don't even know what to choose. Well, let's just bring this one.

With levitating magic, I make it fly behind me and walk to Yo. He laughs happily when he sees what I have brought for him.

"Sir, why are you bringing that refrigerator?"

"Well, I don't know what to choose. You can just take anything you want from this fridge. Effective and efficient, right?" I laugh too.

When I am about to open it for him, a white shining thread appears and it leads to Yo's bracelet. This is tracking magic. I noticed this thread earlier before Yo came here and I wasn't that ready to meet him. That's why it took me a while to turn around to him.

Now, who is this? It's probably Phana though.

I can hear a sound. It's like a plane is flying towards our way and it's really fast.

BAM!!

"Umm... did your boyfriend just hit the door with something?" I look at Yo while holding my laughter.

Yo looks embarrassed because of what Phana possibly did. I tell him to open the door and we can see Phana swaying around while holding his head. "P'Pha, your forehead! You are just... sigh." He blows air to Phana's forehead and pats on it gently with his hand.

I believe Phana flew too fast and he didn't know how to stop. Hence, he hit the door with his head.

Smiling is the only thing I can do when I see those two. I shake my head then open the refrigerator to let them take any drinks they want. There are three of us and I should serve some food. I guess I'll cook a little. They have come quite far from the university area. I have to offer some snacks at least.

"Go sit there. Now." Yo scolds him.

Phana does what Yo tells him right away and sits obediently on the couch, letting Yo heal his forehead with healing magic. When I see this scene, it looks like Phana is younger than Yo. He does whatever Yo says.

"I'll make some food. Yo, just take anything you want. The fridge is here and there are some snacks there." I point at the kitchen.

"Huh? But we just ate around an hour ago, sir." Phana says to me.

Yo doesn't say anything though. He keeps focusing on healing Phana. Well, I guess that means he wants some food. Let's see what I can make with just these ingredients.

(Wayo's POV)

I don't want to reject the offer, but I will be rude to ask for food after intruding his house all of the sudden. So, I just stay silent. After using my healing magic on him for a while, P'Pha's forehead is now completely back to normal. There was a big bump earlier. I almost thought there was a tennis table ball inside his forehead.