Chapter 46 - Tell Me

(Wayo's POV)

I am so nervous to sing in front of these people. The song has ended and I think I have performed quite well because I got all the notes right earlier. I wonder if P'Pha liked...

Where is P'Pha?

When I open my eyes, I look around to see his reaction to my performance but he is not there. Is my performance bad? I can't see him in the restaurant. There's only Ming, P'Kit, P'Forth, and P'Beam at our table. He could have watched me until I finished performing.

"You were awesome! I didn't know you could sing. Moreover, I thought you were a famous singer that I didn't know of." P'Forth says to me as I sit.

"What's with your face? Did the band perform that bad? I think they were good." P'Beam asks.

I try to put a smile on my face. "They were good, P'! Ummm... Where is P'Pha?"

"Toilet." "He went outside." Three of them say toilet but Ming says a different answer.

P'Kit pinches Ming's side and mumbles something to him. I knew it. P'Pha must have gone somewhere. I thought I could show my singing skills to him. I am quite disappointed. I was brave enough to go to the stage because I thought I could impress him. Sigh.

"He couldn't stop staring at you when you were singing, Yo. But he had to go somewhere in the middle of your performance. I think he had to do something important."

Yeah, more important than me. "I see. Let's wait for him." I smile at them and they have stopped worrying about me.

Meanwhile

(Phana's POV)

"Mr. Panitchayasawad?" I look at him in disbelief. "Why were you stalking us? I knew it. You have a thing for my boyfriend, don't you, sir?"

"Hahaha, you are too funny." He is actually laughing.

I look him in the eye with a serious face. "I am not joking, sir."

He sits on the couch, crossing his legs. "I was watching over him."

There is no need for me to sit in front of him, because what I need is answer. It's not the time to relax and chit-chat. I demand answer. "What is your intention? What about the car? I didn't do anything to deserve a gift from you, sir. You have been really weird since you met him." I stand in front of the chancellor.

He heaves a sigh, as if there is no point in explaining things to me. "Do you really need to know? If I really should tell something, it should be to Wayo himself. I don't really have the reason to tell you because it doesn't have anything to do with you, Phana."

That's enough reason for me to be angry. "If it concerns my boyfriend, it has something to do with me as well. I don't want to be rude to you because you have been nice to me when I was little, but I can be really troublesome if you don't tell me what is going on." I clench my fists.

"It is something that only concern me and him. I don't get your point. Tell me the reason why you have the right to know what I know about him."

"Because I plan to live with him until we're old! I have enough reason to know anything that has something to do with him. Do you have a better reason on why you should keep your mouth shut, sir? Yo might not notice you all day but I saw you. You were always looking at him and I demand explanation."

Mr. Panitchayasawad has his mouth hanging open a little, looking at me in awe. "You plan to live with him?"

"Why not? I love him. Marriage is not impossible and if I become a doctor, I can make a living for both of us. Wait, why am I even telling you about this? You should be the one explaining things!" I make a light sword and point it at him. The edge of the sword is so close to his neck.