Chapter 34 - I Open the Gate to Earth

A/N: Have you forgotten about a certain someone?
This is the second update today. Read Chapter 33 first, if you haven't.
Don't forget to vote and comment!

------------------------------

(Park's POV)

I blink my eyes a few times. My head suddenly becomes clear and I remember every thing that happened in the underworld.

I remember about that light magic user now.

Pha put me under his dark illusion spell that time. There's no way he would lift the spell because he was protecting that boy. Well, no matter why the spell is broken, I have remembered everything and that's what matters.

Where is this? I don't know this university. I stand up then try to walk out of the classroom right away.

"The class is not over yet. Where are you going, kid?" The professor asks me.

"I am going home, professor." Yeah, I am going back to where I should be.

Before I give that kid a visit, I'll have to stop by the clan master's chamber.

I have to tell him who the last descendant of Aether clan is.

Meanwhile

(Wayo's POV)

P'Pha locks the door after P'Kit and Ming leaves.

That was embarrassing! I thought P'Pha did something to me when I was sleeping. Not that I don't want him to do something to me, but I prefer being awake when that kind of things happens.

I lie on my back on the bed as I try to calm myself down.

I am not clueless. I am pretty much aware of what we will do after we get closer. It's going to be a big lie if I say that I don't want to do that with him. But, not now!!

"P'Pha..." I say to him while looking away from his face.

He is currently hovering above me, staring at my face. "You said that we should take a break before because you couldn't breathe, and we did take a break. Shouldn't we continue?" He leans his face forward to my neck. He whispers, "... nong Yo."

Goosebumps all over my body. I can feel his breath on my neck. It's impossible for me to say anything in this situation. I shut my eyes tight.

After a few seconds, I can feel his warm lips pressing on mine. He pulls away just to land a series of pecks on my lips afterwards. "Say it." He kisses me again. "Shouldn't we continue?" He gives me a peck again. I am about to answer him but when I open my mouth, he enters it with his tongue. I lose my chance to say anything.

He doesn't give me a chance to answer him at all. P'Pha's kiss is more demanding than how it was before. I let myself drown in pleasure as P'Pha devours my mouth. Our tongue is tasting each other and I can't explain how it feels. It's awesome. His lips feel warm and his tongue feels hot.

P'Pha suddenly breaks the kiss. I wonder what is going on, so I open my eyes and look at him. He moves his lips closer but then stops right before our lips can meet. He just stays still, not moving at all. I am anticipating the taste of his kiss but he just stops there. He asks me, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

I shut my eyes and nod a little but he is not satisfied with my answer. He tells me, "Say it, nong Yo."

I take a deep breath and then stutter as I tell him. "K-Kiss me... P'Pha..."

Right after I finish saying it, he smacks our lips together for a searing kiss. He is such a good kisser. He plays with my tongue and slowly lures me to move mine into his mouth. When my tongue enters his mouth, he sucks on it and I can't contain the pleasure. A loud moan escapes me and he starts playing with it using his own tongue.