Chapter 17 - Thanatos

A/N: Well, I received so many 'yes please' so here you go! Don't forget to vote and comment~

------------------------------

(Phana's POV)

The familiar keeps growling as it glares at me. "What's wrong with your dog, Ming? What do you mean by tracking him?" I ask Ming.

"Are you the one who did this?" He walks to me and then tries to punch me in the face but I dodge him. He creates shards of rock with sharp edges then points them to me. 

I am so confused. "Hey, explain to me first. What is going on?" I raise my hand in the air.

"Mauthe, is he the one? Answer me!" He turns his face to the dog then heaves a frustrated sigh. Ming cancels his magic after the dog shakes his head.

"Am I the what? I don't know what you're talking about, Ming."

"Argh! Yo is taken by a dark magic user! That's the only information I have from this familiar."

Wait, what?! Dark magic user? The only dark magic users in this area are me, Pring, Park, and the chancellor. The one who took nong Yo...

Fuck. Don't tell me! I was right to stop him when he was following nong Yo from behind. This evening, I was hiding in my elemental energy as I tried to apologize to nong Yo. I saw Park flying behind him then I stopped him right when he put his hand on nong Yo's shoulder.

That bastard. He has a death wish.

"Oi, P'Pha! Where are you going?" I can hear Ming calling me as fly out of the room. But, finding nong Yo is more important than answering him.

Park. Touch a strand of his hair, and you'll get an arm ripped off your body.

Park is not that clever. If he takes nong Yo somewhere, he will definitely try to hide his whereabouts with dark energy. If I want to find him, I will need a dark creature that can easily sense darkness. He must be thinking that he can hide from me.

I fly out of the dorm, then hover above the building.

"Here, I open the gate to the underworld. Thou art to abide by the words of your summoner. I summon thee:..."

This will require a lot of mana and people might find out about my clan. But right now, the only thing I want to do is find Park and kill that bastard.

"Thanatos!"

A purple magic circle appears in front of me, spreading dark clouds all over the sky. Thanatos is one of the creatures of death, one of the strongest demons that can be summoned by Erebus Clan members.

"Haha... haha... haha... Thanatos.... is here.... master...." It says as it spreads its bone wings. I have never summoned it before, but I can't think of any other demons to summon right now.

"Find another Erebus Clan member around here, the one who covers himself in dark energy."

"Haha... haha... haha... understood... master..." Thanatos raises its scythe up in the air, making all the birds fly away in fear, wolves howl, and then black ravens fly towards us. Those ravens then fly around a certain place. I knew it. Park is in his room.

Thanatos laughs then turns its face to me, asking for my permission to break through the barrier of the dorm and destroy the walls of Park's room.

The walls are protected by a magic barrier. The walls are protected by it because some students like to experiment with their magic in their room. The barrier is built to make sure that the building won't be destroyed by students' magic. Park is doubling the barrier by covering his room with dark energy, I am pretty sure of it. That's why, I will let Thanatos break the barrier and Park's magic along with it.