Chapter 26 - I'll Take Responsibility

Warning: Mature content.

Have you been waiting? Hahaha. Do not read in public. Hide.

------------------------------

(Forth's POV)

Wind is blowing inside the room, but it can't distract us from what we're going to do.

He is looking at me right into my eyes, captivating me with the desire in them. "I trust you, Ai'Forth."

I am drunk and the only thing I want to do right now is push my member deep into him. Beam unwraps his arms from my neck then grips my biceps as I try to push it in. My hands are placed beside his body, supporting my weight as I hover above him.

I have prepared him earlier, but I am sure it's going to hurt because we don't have lubricants. But again, we don't care.

"Ummh..." He tries to contain his voice as the head of my member enters him.

His muffled moan is fucking sexy. But, this is still nothing compared to what I am going to hear soon enough.

I distract him from the upcoming pain he'll feel by kissing him deeply, playing with his tongue, and giving him pleasure that will make him lose his mind. We are sharing a demanding searing kiss. Twining our tongue together in his mouth, we are both tasting each other. He tastes good. So fucking good.

Beam wraps his legs around my waist, locking his ankles together and pulling me closer. He can't wait any longer and I am just the same. I want to hear his sexy sounds so I stop kissing him, then start using my mouth to play with his neck. In one powerful thrust, I push my cock completely into him.

A loud cry escapes him when he receives me deeply inside. I pull out until just the head is inside, then slam into him again. He is pressing his nails deep onto my biceps, trying to distract himself from the pain.I keep alternating between pulling out and ramming into him, thrusting into him in a fast pace. He is gripping me so tight inside. It feels too good that I can't slow down. His loud moans of pain and pleasure are addictive to my ears. 

Without slowing down, I stop kissing his neck then take a good at the masterpiece in front of me. He is closing his eyes, moaning at every thrust I give him. His flushed cheeks are contrast to his white skin.

I change my angle a little bit to find the spot that makes him, "Aaah.. Forth.... ummhhh..." call my name. Exactly. I have found the perfect angle that will make him see stars. Only moans and my name escape his sexy mouth now. The sounds of our skin hitting and his moans are filling his room.

I groan when he clenches his ass, making his inside tighter than it already is. His hips are moving up and down in pleasure. Hearing him calling my name as he moans is pushing me to the edge of my orgasm, so I slam my mouth to his for a deep kiss to stop the sounds.

He moans every time we gasp between the kisses. I break the kiss then start exploring his other spots. Licking his ear, I whisper his name and he whispers mine. I want him to feel as good as I do, so I hold his neglected cock and start stroking it with the same wild pace.

"Fuck!" He throws his head back, unable to control the pleasure he is feeling. He grips on my arms tighter as I stroke his rock hard member faster.

I don't want to reach climax so soon so I pull out, then switch our positions. I pull his body to make him sit, while I position myself under him. He is facing me, looking at me. He knows what I want him to do.

Beam aligns my member with his entrance, pushing his body down to engulf me inside him completely. His eyes are closed tight and he plants his hands behind him. I watch as he raises and falls against me. I have never seen such a beautiful scene.