Chapter 29 - Jealousy

A/N: This is the second update today. Read Chapter 28 first, if you haven't.

------------------------------

(Wayo's POV)

Ming suddenly raises his voice and says, "Phana Kongthanin, I challenge you."

I smack his mouth with my palm.

"Ow! It hurts. Why did you hit me, asshole Yo?" Ming whines at me.

His mouth is faster than his brain indeed. In a low voice, I say to Ming while still hugging him, "Ai'Ming, don't you remember he is pretending to be sick? You can't challenge him now. Anyway, he didn't do anything to me."

Ming heaves a sigh while still rubbing my back. He replies to me with the same low volume, "Then don't cry."

P'Pha answers to Ming's challenge, "You sure you want to do it? Because I am not the type to run away from any competition. If you say you wanna fight me, let's do it. I am not kidd--"

"P'Phaaa." I whine at him then he stops talking right away. He becomes quiet then sits on the bed without turning his attention away from me.

He is not helping at all. Ming has calmed down so he shouldn't provoke him. I know how strong Ming is and I don't want my room to be destroyed by him. The crack on the wall is more than enough.

I am still hugging Ming, leaning my forehead against Ming's shoulder. I know that I am such a spoiled kid. But, I need this to calm down a little bit. After I feel better, I realize that I should apologize to P'Pha. He's been trying to explain things but I kept avoiding him. I can still feel his mana trying to reach me, meaning he's been trying to send a telepathy even until now.

Taking a deep breath, I let P'Pha's mana run through me and I can hear a very frustrated scream. I think he intends to keep it to himself but he forgets that he is still sending his mana to me.

P'Pha says, "Fuck! Sure they are brothers, but do they have to hug that tight?!"

I am startled but I let myself hear some more. "I should be the one hugging nong Yo right now!"

I turn around to look at P'Pha right away. Did he just... no, I think I am imagining things. But, he looks shocked when I suddenly turn around.

"Nong Yo, did you..."

I turn around again to face Ming then bury my face in his shoulder. Why does he want to hug me? No, I should stop getting my hopes up. He must have meant it as a friend, right? Yes, that must be the case.

I distract myself from the thoughts by asking Ming. "Why are you here, by the way?"

"Oh! You won't believe this, Yo!"

"Okay, I won't believe it."

"No! Asshole, that's not what I meant!"

I laugh a little because I can annoy Ming. It's somehow always fun to mess around with him. He tells me that he's going out on a date with P'Kit tonight. He came here just to let me know that. Knowing Ming's personality, I bet it's something usual but he's exaggerating it. I congratulate him anyway, as long as he's happy.

"Then you should go. Don't make him wait." I say to Ming as I turn him around and push him a little bit.

Ming suddenly turns his face to me and sends a telepathy. "Do you really need to cry over that guy? Don't tell me you don't have a thing for him because I can totally see how you look at him. You like that guy, don't you?"