Rules to the Magic World 2

A/N: Before I publish the chapter where Pha fights Park, I'll let you know some things about the deities, mystical beasts, and familiars. It took me a while to make this but here you go and I hope you like it. This will be useful for you to imagine some scenes. (I provided some pictures as well)

I will publish Chapter 19 soon (Pha's fight with Park). After the fight, he is going to give Wayo a secret visit. What will happen when Wayo can see him hiding in his elemental energy? 

Look forward to it.

------------------------------

Worlds:

Valhalla

A place of noble demons and deities who are approved to live there by the permission of Odin. Odin is a huge deity with a form similar to male human. Demons and deities that live here are usually the ones being summoned by magic users. If one is strong enough and worthy enough, they can even summon Odin for noble purposes. Odin may rule Valhalla, but the real deity of this realm is Aether. The four elements in Valhalla respect light element more than any other.

Underworld

A place of evil demons and deities who live just for desires and evil deeds. Hades rules the underworld. Even though Hades is the king, there is Erebus there who is as powerful as him. Erebus is the god that is worshiped by the Erebus Clan members. Hades is worshiped by the demons in the underworld, but Erebus is the one that is worshiped by humans.

Earth

A place of humans. This world is divided into territories: elemental territories and neutral lands. There are more neutral lands than the elemental territories. Humans have the power of magic, which can be used to open the gates to two other worlds and summon the inhabitant of those worlds.

Summoning Magic:

A type of magic that can be used to call certain creatures to obey the words of the summoner. It requires more mana than other magic. The creatures that are summoned will consume mana as their energy to stay in physical form. In summoning magic, there are several creatures that will be able to be called by a magic user. There are familiars, mystical beasts, and deities.

Familiars

Demons that look like animals. Size varies, from the size of a little bunny to big husky dogs. There are several forms of familiars: Cats, Dogs, Frogs, Foxes, Birds, etc. Demons that are summoned will have different requirements to be summoned. Some demons will be satisfied just by giving them food, some demons want to drink the blood of the summoner, and some just simply want to be trusted and loved. Even demons have their own past and it forms their power after they finally start their after-life in Valhalla.

Familiars can be summoned by anyone despite their element. Fire magic users can summon water familiar, etc.

It is impossible to change the element of a familiar. But, there is an unknown ability that can change even the hearts of demons that will trigger a change of element. The history of that ability has been destroyed by a certain clan on Earth.

Familiars that have been (and will be) mentioned in the story: