Chapter 47 - Fairy Witches Two

(Phana's POV)

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you..." I caress his face, trying to loosen his frown. "I met the chancellor earlier."

"Huh? Why would you meet him?"

"Well, he was at the restaurant too and I saw him. He walked out of the restaurant so I went to follow him. It took me long to go home because we talked about a lot of things. He said..."

"P'Pha." He cuts me off. "Isn't it easy to tell me? I was waiting for you to tell me what you were doing and with whom. That's what I wanted to know and that's enough. It's not like I am going to investigate you or something. I just wanted to know where you went to. You could have told any of us that you had some business with the chancellor. I didn't need to worry if you had done that."

"I am sorry, nong Yo."

"Of course you have to be. I was worried sick."

"Will you forgive me, then?" I move closer to him.

He hums and nods. Yo doesn't ask anything else than that. A part of me wanted to spill out things he didn't ask, but a part of me wanted to keep the promise. I tell Yo that the chancellor wants to get to know him better, and Yo says he doesn't mind. It seems Yo wants to ask the chancellor about his parents. I wonder if Mr. Panitchayasawad will tell him when Yo does.

Now that his mood is better, I think it will be fine if I do this.

"P'Pha... what are you doing?" He stops me from pulling the hem of his t-shirt up.

"I need to see something, nong Yo." I try again but he stops me again.

"We have morning classes tomorrow..." He blushes.

It's not like that! I just want to confirm something. Actually, before I left the chancellor's place, he told me about Yo's birthmark. 'If you don't believe that I am his father, let me tell you something. When Wayo was born, I saw his birthmark below his belly button. You know that I wouldn't be able to know this if I was lying. Check below his belly button and see for yourself.' That's what he told me.

"Just let me see your body a little bit, nong Yo." Okay that sounds very lewd but that's not what I mean.

Yo looks down, completely embarrassed. He slowly lets go of my hands and lets me see his body. There is a birthmark, exactly bellow his belly button. Damn. I have seen all of him before but I didn't realize that his belly button was this cute.

"P'Pha... don't stare like that..." Oh, he notices.

At first, I thought I would just see if there's really a birthmark there. But now, seeing his skin kind of turns me on and makes me want to leave some marks there.

I hover above Yo who is still blushing. He was really angry earlier but now he is really shy. Cute would be an understatement, because he's totally adorable.

We are now looking at each other. His flushed cheeks are contrast to his white skin and I can hear that his breathing gets heavier while looking at me. I lean my face forward and kiss him on the lips slowly.

My heart does beat faster and my breathing gets heavier also. The kiss is slow at first, but it gets hotter the longer we do it. I realize that the heat won't disappear just like that, because I am hard right now. The soft moans that Yo lets out when he gasps for air between the kisses are turning me on even more. His sexy voice is music to my ears.

When I break the kiss, he is panting and sweating. My control is almost close to nonexistent when I notice that Yo is hard too. I lean my mouth close to his ear then whisper to him. "I need you, nong Yo."