Notice

Hello. It's me, Sera.

This is not Chapter 43 (that chapter's going to be published maybe tomorrow). Those who haven't read the latest update, it's Chapter 42 and it's before this one.

This is just a notice and a kind of warning that I feel like telling you guys. A friend of mine told me about a case where people illegally copied someone's story and posted it and "claimed" it as their own story, not the original author's.

So, this notice is about that.

Even if my stories are fanfictions, the ideas and the contents in the story belong to me. 

Writing is not as easy as clapping our hands. It takes 4 hours (or even more) to write a chapter that can be read in 10 minutes. So, my point in this line is: appreciate authors.

I am not saying this for myself, I am saying this for all authors wherever they are. I understand their feelings so I want to share my opinions about this case while I can.

This is a rant, indeed.

I am not any different. Though I love writing a lot, it doesn't mean I will simply love it when my stories are shared. Stories took effort and time, so I would really appreciate it when people don't forget to mention who the writer was and where to find the original book.

Disclaimer

As I always say in my descriptions, the original characters of 2Moons (Moon Courting Moon) belong to the original author, Chiffon_Cake. But, the stories belong to me and everything similar to the original story might have been done on purpose, or even unintended.

Warning:

If I find my stories anywhere else than my profile and there is no credit or anything that mentions me as the author, I will get hurt. I will get really hurt.

If I see someone stealing my stories in anyway, I will take my stories down without hesitation and might stop writing for good.

Please report to me if you see a story that is surprisingly very similar to my stories.

I am not saying that my stories are 'that good' to be stolen, but I love my stories regardless of how they are. All authors love their stories regardless of anything. No one wants their belongings to be stolen, right?

So, I will really become happy if the case that I mentioned early in this notice doesn't happen to me or any other authors out there.

If people who steal stories are reading this by any chance, please know that you are hurting a human's feelings by doing so.

Announcement:

A. This story is still on-going and I don't think it's going to end anytime soon.

B. This notice is also for translators. You are allowed to translate my stories into your native language as long as:

1. You ask for my permission first, and let me know where it is going to be translated and published.

2. I am credited as the original writer :)

3. The story remains the same (without changing the names, the spells, the storyline, and the characters.) (simply, keep it as close as possible to the English version that I wrote.)

4. (If possible) ask me for my cover. I will send it to you via email but if you already put effort into making your own cover, you may use it. (But I will love it if my own cover is being used).

I love authors.

I love readers.

I hate thieves.

------------------------------

Edit:

This didn't happen to me and I hope it won't. I am just sharing my opinions regarding a case that happened to someone on Wattpad. Let's appreciate and support each other :)