Chapter 15 - Triple Trouble

A/N: Well you might have known that a triple update is also possible. Mwahaha! This is the third update today. Read Chapter 13 and Chapter 14 first.

I love you all~ Don't forget to comment and vote!

------------------------------

(Wayo's POV)

We have a conversation, and it seems P'Forth is trying to get on Ming's good side by telling his story about last year's tournament. The more I listen to the story, the more excited I am to see Ming competing in the tournament.

I notice a group of three people standing in front of the restaurant. P'Pha, P'Kit, and the other guy. The two friends are trying to walk into the restaurant but P'Pha holds them from going, looking at me with a guilty look. "Oh!" That's why he looked at me like that when I was walking to my dorm.

I stand up then run to him. He is still feeling bad for making me cry, I guess. Well, he was one of the reason why I cried so I am not going to tell him to stop feeling bad. At least, I want to tell him I have read his letter. That was my first letter. No one has written one for me before.

"...P'Pha." I look down, then look up to him after I take a deep breath. "Thank you for apologizing through the letter, P'Pha. I forgive you." I smile to him.

"HAAAH?!" P'Kit and the other guy scream so suddenly, startling me.

"Ai'Kit, Ai'Beam! You're scaring him!" P'Pha then pulls those two friends to stand behind him.

"Nong, are you sure I didn't hear it wrong? This jerk? Apologizing? Tsk tsk tsk. The world must be ending soon." The guy that I am sure his name is Beam says while shaking his head at P'Pha.

"Me too. I am not sure I heard it right, nong Yo. This jerk? Writing a letter? Tsk tsk tsk. I bet he has finally become human." P'Kit shakes his head as well.

"Hihihihi." I giggle at how P'Kit and P'Beam tease P'Pha. P'Pha mutters curses to his two friends. When he turns his face to me, he smiles. Umm.. this is not the usual smirk, it's a smile.

"So... you're not going to cry anymore? Promise?"

"Ai'Kit. I think we should scan his brain. What is wrong with this guy? He wasn't like this five minutes ago." P'Beam tries to pretend like he is whispering but he says it loud enough for me to hear.

"Ai'Beam. I think he is falling in... ahem... with somebody." P'Kit also tries to whisper but he is loud enough.

I am confused as to what they are talking about, but then I answer P'Pha. "Well, if you promise me some things then I will not cry anymore."

"Okay, I will do them."

"Wait, I haven't told you what they are."

P'Kit and P'Beam are just smirking at each other while letting us talk. So, I continue talking, "Don't touch me again without my permission. Don't kiss my cheeks without my permission. Last but not the least..."

"...yes?"

"ummm... be my friend, P'Pha. I don't want enemies..." No matter how I don't like his attitude to me when we first met, I really don't want to have enemies. I am looking down because I am shy to ask him this. I have never asked someone to become friends with me. P'Forth is Ming's senior so he's on good terms with me. The witches themselves call me as their friend so I don't need to ask them this.

"Ooooooooooh." I can tell that the teasing voices are P'Kit's and P'Beam's. "Ow!" They hiss in pain. When I raise my head, I see P'Kit and P'Beam rubbing their head.