Corny

Pairing(s): Logince

Warnings: Strong language (maybe)
__
__
Ew.

Logic sighed, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at the banner of hearts strung over the top of the doorway to his bedroom. Valentine's Day. A holiday very much hyped up by the media and by people like Prince. The hopeless romantics.

He rolled his eyes at the overly romantic music blasting out from the common room of the mind and made his way out of the door. Why did his friends have to be so obsessed with the holiday? Sure, Anxiety was more indifferent with it, but he wasn't exactly going against it.

"When are you people going to turn that silly music off?"

His question caused all eyes to turn to him, and Prince to gasp dramatically at the mere implication that Logic didn't like Valentine's Day. "Never! It is the most wonderful time of the year, Nerd!"

Logic raised an eyebrow, placing one hand on his hip. "I believe the holiday you're referring to is Christmas."

Huffing indignantly, Prince shook his head and took his companions hands in his, taking a quick mental note of way Logic gasped and widened his eyes in response. "By the end of today, I will have you absolutely in love with Valentine's Day!"

"Somehow, I doubt that."
__
__

Logic regretted every single one of his life choices as Prince sat him down in his bedroom to watch corny romantic movies. Their first watch: The Notebook. Of course. What else?

He found that other than the odd idiotic and completely unrealistic scene, the film was rather enjoyable. And the ending was definitely enough to sting his eyes with tears. Luckily, he managed to keep those pesky emotions under wraps as Prince announced their next movie. La La Land.

Obviously, he wasn't completely fond of this one, simply because it had musical numbers. And musical numbers in movies frustrated him to no end. However, he did find himself enjoying the actual plot line quite a bit. Definitely more realistic.

As the day continued, Morality brought them both cookies and brownies, both in the shape of hearts. Corny, but quite sweet.

The end of the day came for them faster than Logic had expected, or wanted, if he was going to be honest with himself. No, the movies had not really been to his taste, but the person he had spent the day watching them with certainly was. It didn't help that the royal facet had been romancing him the entire day, flirting and being his usual charming self.

Prince grinned over at his companion and snapped his fingers, displaying a single blood red rose in his hand. "As we are in the spirit of Valentine's Day, a rose... for my Valentine."

His Valentine?!

Noticing the blatant befuddlement etched into Logic's expression, Prince wiggles his eyebrows a few times and handed him the flower, standing up as he did so. He bowed lightly. "Thank you for spending such a wonderful day with me, Logan. I'm glad you were my Valentine this year."

His Valentine?!

The creative trait took advantage of his confusion and offered him a sugary sweet smile, leaning down to press a soft kiss to his cheek and placing his hand on his bicep. He then stood up properly, and left the room, waiting for the realisation to cross Logic's face.

It had taken a little while.

An hour later, and Logic was still sitting there with a static cheek, a rose, and a book. However, as he read over on of the last pages, he threw it to the floor. That little fuck had tricked him!

Dammit, why wasn't he angry?

He glanced down at the rose again and felt his lips betraying him as they touched up into a shy smile. Maybe... Maybe sometimes being corny was okay. Only sometimes.
__
__
Hello! This was terrible, I know and I'm sorry! It was a cute request, but I hope I didn't ruin it. Thanks to StarOfLightning for requesting it!

See?! It's such a cute prompt and I feel like I didn't write it that well

See?! It's such a cute prompt and I feel like I didn't write it that well. Ugh. Sorry for the complaining, not feeling too confident right now. Literally no reason for it? Sorry again!

I hope you all enjoyed!

Love y'all! Stay cute!