Take Me Or Leave Me

Pairing(s): Prinxiety, and implied Logicality

Warnings: Strong language, suggestive teasing/conversation, threats of breakup, mention of violence, panic attack, and accusations of infidelity
__
__
Virgil had been dreading this day for a while. The day where it would all become too much, where is would all break apart. Crumble. He wanted to pretend that everything was okay. To pretend that the fact that people constantly flirted with his boyfriend, and the fact that he flirted back didn't bother him. But it did.

He knew that Roman wouldn't understand how he felt. After all, he had never dealt with the same situation or problems before, so Virgil didn't really expect him to completely get it.

His boyfriend performed at a local theatre, and despite being overjoyed that he had something he was passionate about, Virgil couldn't push away the bubbling nervousness and growing irritation in his stomach as they entered the average sized building. Due to a major flu outbreak leaving almost all other participants bedridden, Roman had begged Virgil to sing a duet with him for practice since he had quite the amazing voice.

'Obviously', he thought, 'it's definitely nothing compared to Roman's.'

When they reached the double doors leading to the main hall where the theatre... he couldn't really call them kids... the theatre enthusiasts practiced their performances, he swallowed the nerves bundling up in his throat and felt Roman take ahold of his hand reassuringly, squeezing it once before the headed inside. Oh boy...

There were around thirty rows of red seats positioned in front of the stage. They had clearly been taken care of well, as there wasn't even a smudge of dirt or rust on a single one of them. Above him hung a bright and glittering row of lights, three to the right of the ceiling, three in the middle, and three at the far left; he later spotted a ridiculous amount of light switches backstage that controlled them all individually, and one main switch by the door that controlled them all. All of this, yet he only had eyes for the stage.

It was a monster of a thing! Taking up so much space, Virgil wondered who the architect that designed this building was. The dark shiny panels reflected the lights from above and nearly blinded him as he scanned it, looking at the glimpses of backstage for a place to hide if he got too anxious. How could anyone gain enough confidence to perform on such a large stage?!

"Ah! This must be Virgil." A middle aged man stood up from where he was sitting on a chair, and strode over to them, holding his hand out for Virgil to shake. "I'm Mr Rhodes, but you can just call me Jerry. Everyone here does."

He let out a little chuckle after his introduction and grinned at the firm grip Virgil had on his hand as he shook it, offering a small polite smile. "Uh- Yeah. Good to meet you, I'm Virgil."

Jerry gave him another toothy grin and gestured towards Roman, who was standing just behind him. He reached out and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling his close- too close, to his side. Possibly the worst part for Virgil was how Roman was giving Jerry that flirtatious smile he gave every single person that so much as looked at him enticingly on the street! The smile that had begun to drive Virgil crazy. "My darling Roman has brought us yet another talented man into my life. And I'm sure you know just how talented he is, hm? Oh, how I wish I knew that too!"

Virgil was going to slice that arm right off his fucking torso.

With a lighthearted chuckle, Roman sent him a wink and placed a hand on his hip, an infuriatingly seductive gleam in his eyes as he glanced over at the man. "Maybe if Virgil gives me permission..."