Patience

Note: This is just going to be a really short drabble. Hope you enjoy!

Pairing(s): Platonic LAMP

Warnings: Strong language and shouting
__
__
Logan was quickly running out of patience.

It had been a perfectly ordinary day. Virgil had been stacking boxes of newly delivered shirts in the back room, whilst Roman and Patton had been keeping the store itself tidy, but making sure they were around to help customers find whatever they needed. But then this asshole strolled through the door and ruined it.

Her eyes were flaming up with blind anger, and Logan swore he could see the veins in her head popping out, something he didn't know if he should have been amused by, or disturbed.

A full twenty-five minutes later, and she was still yelling, borderline screaming, at Logan. He didn't even remember why she was so upset, but honestly, had lost the will to care. All he wanted was for her to leave so they could get back to their calm, ordinary day.

"Can I just speak to the manager since you're just fucking useless?!"

That had his attention. Logan reminded himself that he was a man of principle. He would never lose his temper at a customer for fear of losing his high and good reputation, and besides, Patton would probably get upset at him if he did. Serious people wear neckties. That was a principle he had always followed, and professionalism was definitely listed under the 'serious' category.

However, this woman was driving him absolutely insane, and what was a little bit of, admittedly unexpected, sass going to do to his reputation? Out of the corner of his eye, he saw other customers glaring at her and sending him desperate glances. They obviously agreed with him. With a strained smile, he nodded. "Certainly."

He spam in a full circle and smiled politely at her, watching the rage in her eyes glow even brighter. "Hi, I'm the manager. Can I help you with anything?"

Almost immediately, the woman paled and swallowed, sheepishly mumbling something about there being no size 12 in a specific shirt that they had on sale. Logan, once again, withheld any anger and simply bathed in the satisfaction of watching her furious and tough demeaned fade into something more bitter and ashamed.

He spent the next five minutes explaining that they would be stocking up on those shirts in about a week, but that they had them on their website to order, and that it would be delivered in 2-5 business days.

It took five fucking minutes.

When she finally left, Virgil, Roman, and Patton rushed over to him. Whilst Patton worriedly asked if he was okay, Virgil snickered, and Roman grinned widely. "That was incredible! Much more dramatic than usual, Specs. I'm very proud."

Logan offered him a smug smile. "It wasn't incredible in any way, Roman," his smile widened as he folded his arms across his chest, "I simply didn't lose my patience."
__
__
Hi! This was a great request, but I wrote it terribly so sorry! I have really bad writers block, and actually NO motivation, so forgive me. I'm sure I'll be fine soon enough.

Thank you, MadameMiint for requesting this! I hope you enjoyed it, even with my writers block

Love y'all! Stay cute!