Morning Routine

Requested by Ze-rhymeswithtree

Prompt: "It's time to get up."

Pairing(s): LAMP/CALM

Warnings: None
___
___
A slap on the cheek is how Logan's mornings usually start.

Roman truly doesn't mean to, but as he moves an unnatural amount in his sleep, when the sunlight hits his eyelids, he immediately goes into defense-mode. And, as much as Logan cares for him, he unfortunately is the Side that sleeps closes to the creative facet. Hence, the sleep slap.

A familiar gruff voice grumbles against Virgil's chest. "It's time to get up."

After a few more seconds of silence, Logan feels his lips twitch upwards into an amused smile. "Then, get up."

"No."

Logan rolls his eyes and turns over only to feel lips press to his forehead sleepily. He then finds himself staring into glowing amber, subconsciously relaxing all of his muscles as Patton smiles sweetly at him. "Mornin', Lo."

Despite the sleep pricking at the corners of his eyes, the logical Side smiles back at his boyfriend and shifts closer to him, ignoring the multiple snores that sound from behind him. "Good morning, love."

For the next ten minutes or so, they'll giggle at the still-sleeping Roman and Virgil as they mumble nonsense in their sleep. And when Roman eventually decides to drift back down to Earth, he'll kiss Virgil awake and assign Patton to assist him in getting the grouchy man out of bed. Logan will allow them to pull him into a pile of hugs before Patton drags them all into the kitchen for breakfast.

Nothing extraordinary, but perfect all the same.