Just One Look

Note: I know I write too much Prinxiety and I'm sorry, but I'm boring and love the two first ships most, even if Logince is pretty darn cute. At least I'm writing some Logicality in this too, and it won't be overwhelmed by the Prinxiety, I swear! Also, this oneshot is going to be really long because of domestic fluff and stuff, whoops. Hope you enjoy!

Pairing(s): Prinxiety, Logicality, and a surprising amount of platonic Moxiety, but there will be platonic Logince too

Warnings: Strong language (like seriously, Virgil has such a potty mouth in this), violence in a video game, suggestive/inappropriate conversation that the Sides would probably NEVER use, mention of anxiety, mention of violence, self-negativity, mention of homophobia, and mention of alcohol
__
__
"Virgil, could you stop shooting me?!"

With a smirk, the younger man in question simply replies with a mumbled, "Bang," as he continues to press the button on his controller that shoots his gun.

Beside him, his roommate (and crush), Roman, is shrieking, infuriated, as his character is killed for the seventh time. He collapses back onto the couch and sighs heavily, closing his eyes so he doesn't have to watch Virgil raise his eyebrows and grin smugly. "Wow, Romano. You are really bad at this game."

"Oh, suck it, Jack Smellington."

"Suck what? The sweet, satisfying popsical of victory?"

Roman slowly opens his eyes and notices that their characters have appeared back on screen, idle and holding their guns as they wait for the two men to begin playing again. He looks Virgil right in the eye and sits up, trying desperately to keep his attention focused on him. "No... The dick of defeat!"

Then, he grabs his controller and clicks the button to shoot at Virgil's character, watching triumphantly as blood splats on his half of the screen and the character collapses, dying on the spot. He jumps out of his seat and points at Virgil, who is positively stunned at what just happened, punching the air with his other hand. "Suck! It!"

"Playing dirty," Virgil tuts, unable to suppress a humoured smile, "Patton would be so disappointed in you."

In a moment of surprising amounts of adrenaline and overwhelming feelings of power, Roman places both hands on his hips and grins widely. "Fuck Patton!

A deep, articulate voice suddenly echoes from the doorway leading to the living room from the garden, amusement and slight disgust painting the edges of its tone. "I'd certainly hope not."

Roman turns around to face his second roommate, Logan, and rolls his eyes feigning exasperation as he slumps his shoulders. "Yes, we know you have dibs." He teases, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively and smirking smugly over at him as he rubs the back of his head and rolls his eyes, refusing to meet his gaze.

Virgil frowns and tuts. "Come on, don't talk about Patton like that."

"I was kidding, don't worry." Roman reassures him, beginning his daily five minute long rant about how wonderful their other roommate, Patton Montgomery, is and how his wholesome being should be protected at all costs.

Seeming appeased, albeit a little irritated, with Roman's frustratingly long, but pure rant about his best friend, Virgil nods at Logan in greeting and notices the particularly pink tie he's wearing that day. The only reason he notices such a small detail is because he knows that Logan's employer has an obscure obsession with the colour pink, especially rose gold or any darker shades. Virgil arches an eyebrow and gestures towards the item of clothing with his eyes. "What's with the tie, Lo?"