Searching

Pairing(s): Platonic or romantic Logicality, but it isn't really shown much? Also, platonic Moxiety

Warnings: None because this is going to be a drabble, barely even a oneshot
__
__
Virgil stretched his arms above his head tiredly as he made his way down the hallway to the common area of the mind. He raised an eyebrow when the sight of Patton sitting, curled up on the couch with his phone glued to his face, and his finger rapidly scrolling up the screen.

Usually, the moral facet would be in the kitchen baking, or possibly making dinner, and Virgil would be the one scrolling through tumblr on his phone. What was up with Patton?

He moved round to see the father figure's face and placed a hand on his hip. "Pat, what's up?"

Seemingly being pulled out of whatever revere he was in, Patton looked up at his 'kiddo' and smiled sweetly, locking his phone and placing his hands in his lap. "Nothing! I'm just looking up new recipes for cookies. There are loads that I want to try out."

Virgil smiled at his friend's cute hobby and nodded, waving over his shoulder as he left the room to get a sofa from the kitchen.

Meanwhile, back in the living room, Patton was unlocking his phone and laughing sinisterly under his breath. The others would never know his truly evil streak. They would never know what he had really been searching. He scrolled up on the google search results on his phone and grinned when he saw a specific website. 'Dad Your Puns'.

Logan wasn't even ready for the next Sanders Sides video.