One Day

Pairing(s): Prinxiety (I know, I need to write something else for once)

Warnings: Strong language, and violence
__
__
"Uh, sir. Anxiety is-"

"Oh my- again?!"

Rushing out of his front door after changing into his suit, Roman used his increased speed to follow the trail of carnage that had no doubt been left behind by his enemy, Anxiety.

The hero had no idea what his real name was, and didn't care to. Anxiety was a stubborn, cruel individual whose only source of joy was the suffering of others.

And besides, he was infuriatingly attractive.

With an irritated sigh, Roman, or 'Prince' as he was known to the people he protected, spotted the familiar dark cloud that loomed over Anxiety's head. This was possibly the source of his powers, but Roman was unsure of that as well. Honestly, he was pretty unsure of everything about the villain. "Can't you take a vacation every once in a while?!"

Hearing the man's yell, Anxiety smirked and floated gracefully to the ground, crossing his arms and flicking his fringe out of his eyes. "Where would I go?"

Roman huffed out a sigh. "Oh, I don't know. Hell, perhaps?"

In response, Anxiety merely scoffed and rolled his eyes, placing on hand on his hip. "Very original. Why don't you take a vacation there? I've heard that they have plenty of time on their hands, so they could take care of you. You are rather high maintenance, Princey."

God, how Roman despised that nickname!

Anxiety brushed a hand through his hair, a smirk still stretched across his face. Groaning in frustration, Roman attempted to will away the heat that was slowly burning up his cheeks. Why, oh why did he have to be so damn attractive?!

"Apparently not as much as you are." Roman retorted, gesturing to the scrap bits of metal surrounding them. "Don't you get tired of being such an asshole, Anxiety?"

Raising an eyebrow, Anxiety shrugged, causing Roman to sigh loudly once again. "You are incorrigible... Rick?"

"Nope." Anxiety shook his head.

Roman sighed again, jumped up into the air and unsheathed his sword, looking down at Anxiety expectantly. "Are we doing this or what?"

Smirking, the darkly dressed villain balled up his hands and slowly separated them to reveal purple sparks of electricity shooting between his fingers. It would have been beautiful if Roman wasn't currently focused on destroying him. "Come at me, Princey."

"You got it... Gerald?"

Anxiety smirked and shook his head, stifling a chuckle at his attempts to guess his name, and being unable to hold back a laugh when he groaned in frustration at getting it wrong.

They both set off flying up into the air, Roman sending the first shot as soon as his brain caught up with him. Tiny, but intensely sharp daggers flew towards Anxiety, catching his arms and legs a few times. However, he didn't seem to notice the small drops of blood trickling down his skin, and instead smirked, swooping down in a blur and before Roman could plot his next move, he felt his arm being twisted behind his back.

Anxiety's hand was warm as it clutched his wrist, and Roman could feel his chest pressing up against his back. Why was he so close?!