Studying

Snippet Request No.9

Requested by ZzKingAlexanderzZ

Prompt: "That was kind of hot."
AU: Human (University)
Pairing(s): Analogical
Warning: Mention of stress (?) and mention of violence
___
___
"Logan, do you know how you love me and how I'm the best thing to ever happen to you?"

Barely sparing his boyfriend a glance, Logan continues to scribble down notes in the black leather notebook Virgil gave to him for his birthday. "Vaguely, why?"

Virgil flops forward and rests his head in his boyfriend's lap, eyes closed and expression tired. "Well, as a thank you for that, could you, for the love of God, throw me out of that window over there?" He then makes some sort of gesture towards the window behind him.

With a soft chuckle, Logan lazily brushes his fingers through Virgil's fringe to the back of his hair, repeating the action as he replies. "I'm afraid not. Patton would have my head and Roman would be angry that he didn't get to do it."

At the mention of his and Roman's rivalry, Virgil barks out a laugh and huffs out a fake sigh of disappointment. "Fine. Can you at least help me with this question? You know I've never been good at math."

Logan rolls his eyes and smiles fondly, taking his boyfriend's textbook and reading through the question. "Ah, I see why you'd struggle with this one, it is rather confusing." He then begins to explain how to solve the problem in detail, not noticing the awe glowing in Virgil's eyes or the smile growing on his face.

After writing down the answer, Logan turns to look at his boyfriend and feels his heart stop at the look he's being given. Before he can comment on it however, Virgil smirks and speaks. "That was kind of hot."

A shy laugh slips through Logan's lips and he feels his cheeks heat up lightly as he looks down at his notebook. "That wasn't my intention, but I'm certainly not complaining."

Virgil grins and holds Logan's face in his hands, thumbs brushing his cheekbones as he leans in and places a firm lingering kiss to his boyfriend's lips. He feels his pulse thundering in his ears as Logan gently grips his hips, pulling away a few seconds later.

Softly smiling up at him, Logan brushes their noses together before his smile transforms into a smirk. "We need to get back to studying."

"You damn nerd." Virgil laughs, sitting back and glaring down at his work. "We're definitely continuing that later, or I think I might die of stress."

Logan snorts. "Of course."