Enough | Peter Parker (TH)

double upload today :) requested by yza_the_raven_

okay guys so y'all know that i love Jesus

& i have had a book full of devotions and stuff for a while now and many of you read that regularly but i'm going to be updating much more in that starting very soon, and it'll be full of Bible verses, devotions, and encouragement for being single/dealing with loneliness/waiting for a Godly relationship, or just waiting for a purpose in life. if you're a Christian (or even if you're not) you should check it out! i take requests for devotionals/encouragement! :)

it's called everlasting / a walk with God but you can just find it on my profile. 

thanks y'all 

//

"They'd better have pizza at this party," you complained, walking up to Flash's front porch. "I didn't eat dinner."

"What-" Peter turned to you. "I told you to eat before May picked you up!"

"Well-" you began.

"Could you two act anymore like a married couple?" Ned asked, groaning. "I mean, gosh!"

Michelle glanced up from her book and smirked at her three friends before going back to reading. 

Peter turned red and shrugged. He reached his hand out and took yours. You sighed as your stomach growled loudly. "I'll find you food somewhere."

"Thank you," you said. 

Ned ran to the door and opened it. Inside was noisy and dark, with flashing lights and horrible music. Michelle sneered her nose. "Twenty bucks says Thompson is DJ-ing his own party."

"Even if I had the money to bet that, I wouldn't," Ned said. "Only Flash Thompson could make music this awful."

You resisted the urge to cover your ears and walked in behind Ned and Michelle, Peter at your side. You glanced around the room. Freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors were all dancing in random places in the living room. The kitchen light was on, and through the smell of sweat and beer, you could smell pizza. You looked at Peter and smiled. 

"I'm on it," he said, smiling at you sweetly. He dropped your hand worked his way towards the kitchen. 

You closed the front door behind you and looked around. Michelle took her spot against the wall, book pulled really close to her eyes so she could see. Ned bobbed his head to the music. "I like this song," you said loudly to Ned, "but wow, is Flash butchering it."

"Right?" he scowled. "Kinda ruins the party."

"Not like the party had much to it, anyway," you said. "Flash is always-"

A new song came on. Ned turned his head towards where Flash and all of his equipment was set up. 

"Is that-?" he began.

"Oh," you said, "my gosh." 

Spider-Man, Spider-Man,

Does whatever a spider can

Spins a web, any size,

Catches thieves just like flies

Look out!

Here comes the Spider-Man.

"Hey everyone! Figured this was necessary to play... especially after Spider-Mans royal screw up last week!" Flash had his lips pressed against the microphone. "Sucks to have our field trip to Coney Island cancelled because someone had to attempt to be a hero!" He slammed his fist down on the board in front of him. The music played again. "Plus!" he added. "He freaking wrecked my dad's car!"