my return

did y'all miss me or forget about me? :-)

tonight i leave orlando and head back home. i'll be publishing an imagine on the 3rd or 4th, but for now i want to share some photos and memories of my trip!

 i'll be publishing an imagine on the 3rd or 4th, but for now i want to share some photos and memories of my trip!

me and my fav ;) he loves me every time i meet him and obviously i love him just as much

took my beast plush to be our guest to meet the master of the castle. he was a sweetie

and finally this iconic moment. i told him he was my favorite guardian and he went "am i... really?" like ugh 💗💖💗💖

i'll share more pictures as i download them from our memory maker! i'll also share my haul and some of the things i did. the magical express picks us up in about an hour, so it's a little hectic here.

i also want to thank those of you that went out of their way to meet me! it was so wonderful getting to see and talk to some of you. it absolutely astounded me that people recognized me just by walking around. i won't post pictures of me with the ones i met  because i'm not sure of they're okay with them being shared, but it was really great meeting some of y'all.

i have a mini disney world trip coming up in September/October, so i'll try to meet some of you! see you guys in a day or so!

(also pray for me about the plane. i get really nauseous and am gonna take the max amount of medicine that i can but... ugh, it's gonna be a rough six hours)