But If I Know You, I Know What You'll Do (part one) | Peter Parker (TH)

DISNEY IMAGINES TIME! I HAVE A WEEK UNTIL I LEAVE AHHH-

I'M SO EXCITED Y'ALL. WDW IS MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH AND I HAVEN'T BEEN SINCE ONE MK DAY I HAD IN 2016!

requested by cocastyle. i changed it a little bit. this is loosely based off of sleeping beauty!

also this doesn't quite fit the mcu timeline so don't be picky

//

You had grown up in Stark Tower up until the time when Mandarin became a threat. At that point, your dad sent his ten year old daughter - you - to live with your mother's older sister.

You had originally assumed that your dad would pick you back up in two weeks tops. But on the mark of your first month with your aunt, he called you and said only three sentences before hanging up. You're gonna have to hang in there a while longer, kid, and I don't know how long. I know you want to come home, and jeez, I miss you, but you just can't. I'm sorry, I love you.

Seven years went by. You saw your dad on the news and in the paper. You called him but the closest you got to speaking to him was Pepper. That was four years ago. You had long since stopped trying.

You'd witnessed several villains terrorizing New York. From your home in Queens, you lived with your aunt and her fourteen year old stepson. It was horrible. They weren't horrible to you, but they didn't feel like your family. 

You just felt stuck.

You woke up early on a Sunday. It was nice to get up early, since the moment your step-cousin got up, the small house was filled with the sounds of violent video games. You glanced at the chore list on the fridge that was written out for you and your cousin every day, then you grabbed the broom out of the kitchen pantry to knock the first one off your list.

As you swept up the porch steps, you noticed a man trying to open his car door. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Of course," he sighed.

"Did you lock yourself out?"

He looked at you and nodded. "Left the keys in the ignition. I'm going to be late to work and get chewed out."

"Oh, well hang on," you said, putting the broom down. "I can go grab something to help."

"Thanks so much," the man said. 

You hurried off to the garage. You grabbed a tool that could work with the window and ran back out. When you got outside, you saw someone hit the man's head against the window. He cried out and fell back, holding his bloody nose. 

"Stealing cars is illegal, man!" the guy that did it - someone in costume - said. He was perched on top of the car.

"It's my car, dude!" he screamed.

"Holy crap!" you gasped. You dropped the tool. The guy in the costume turned around.

"Is this car his, miss?" he asked. 

You nodded, unable to speak. 

"Oh. Uh... so sorry, sir. So sorry. Do you need help? I can-"

"No, I don't need help," he hissed. He got up and stumbled into his house.

"Oh jeez..." The guy in the costume stood on top of the car and then stepped off. "I-I really thought he was stealing it. He looked like he was breaking in."