I'm All Alone (part three) | Peter Parker (TH)

wasn't gonna update tonight but i had a really sad day and need some peter & doctor strange fluff. some people just make you feel so insecure and lonely and sad.

anyway, here is something cute:

i bought him that spider-man outfit the week after he was born and now he can wear it at almost 7 months :')

WARNING: THIS INCLUDES INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!

//

Your dad picked up Tony and convinced him to follow. You stood in the sanctum with the four men that bickered about what was happening and how to confront the issues.

You crossed your arms and sighed dramatically as your dad's cloak smacked Tony Stark. Tony turned and glared at him.

"I'm going to allow that," he said.

You stepped forward. "Look," you said, grabbing your dad's arm and pulling him back. "The world is about to end, and you guys are going to fight one another instead."

"She's right," your dad said. He looked at you. "Thanks. Now, I propose that we-"

"Call the Avengers," Bruce said. He looked at Tony. "We have to call them, Tony!"

"Boy, we haven't caught up in a spell, have we?" he asked. "The Avengers are done. We broke up."

"Like... like the Beetles?" he asked.

"Yeah, like the Beetles," Tony replied. He turned away.

"Why can't you just call Cap?" he asked.

Tony pulled a phone out of his pocket. He held it in his palm, feeling the weight of the flip phone. Going to contacts, the only one was Steve.

He hesitated.

The room shook slightly.

Your head shot up. You felt your legs shake. "What is that?"