A Quiet Place AU - now published

NOW PUBLISHED ---

The World Is Quiet Here (Peter Parker x Reader)

You can find the story on my profile. The preface is available now, as well as the official release date.

I am very eager to share this with you all. It has been a long time since Cloud City, and you all really liked that story, so I'm excited to share this one with you!

You can still submit fan art/covers/edits for the story. They will ALL be shared with every chapter published. If you want to contribute, please pay attention to these guidelines:

  • This book is in the universe of A Quiet Place. It will have the aesthetic of that movie.
  • In this book, Peter Parker was never Spider-Man. The Avengers are dead.
  • The reader is up to your imagination. Whoever you picture is who you can put on the art/edits.
  • When making covers, please use photos of Tom/Peter from 2016 - 2018. Peter is 19 years old in this fic.
  • No profanity in the art! Anything inappropriate will not be shared.
  • You don't necessarily need to be artistic for this! Give me your best work. I promise I will share it all.

If you have already shared a piece of art with me, please comment here with how many things you contributed + your email you used to send it to me. That way I can make a list and make sure I get all of your art out there to see.