Betrayed (part five) | Peter Parker (TH/AG) / Harry Osborn (JF)

this was gonna be up earlier but hey i had a really bad day whatever

//

Peter couldn't see an inch in front of his face. He coughed and sputtered; the taste of the smoke made his tongue tingle. He waved it away and tucked his mouth and nose into the crook of his arm, turning to the bed to see if you were still there. He couldn't tell. He pushed his hands forward and reached, searching with his fingertips. 

"I said," Harry growled, somewhere across the room. Mr. Stark coughed. "Trick or treat, Parker?"

Peter saw something move above him. He looked up and saw you, breaking through the smoke, a pale look of confusion and anger on your face. Peter opened his mouth but you jumped on him, hands wrapping right around his throat. 

He fell back, spine hitting the wall. A sharp pain rocked down his body and his hands flew up to grab your arms. He tried to peel you off, but your grip was tight. 

"What- what... are you doing?" he managed, wheezing to get some air. "___, stop!"

"The answer was trick, Parker!" Harry laughed. "Did you like it?"

Peter kept trying to get you off. He yanked and squirmed, but there was no way to lift your hands without hitting you - which he wouldn't do. He started to cry, pleading softly with you as his eyesight went a little fuzzy. 

"Please," he whispered. "Baby..." Saliva dribbled out of his lips. His body jerked, his teeth cutting into the flesh of his cheek. "Stop. It's me, it's Peter-"

He knew now exactly what Harry had been planning. All along, ever since he had found out Peter's secret identity, he had formed this whole thing to kill him. First, taking you and keeping you away from him - then putting the blame on him, turning you against him, and now, putting him in a position where he can't fight back. 

And now he was going to die, and there wasn't a chance for him. 

His shoes skidded across the floor as he neared the ground. His grip loosened. A tear slipped out of his eye as he started to feel weak in his limbs. 

"Please," he tried one last time. "___, please."

He swore he saw a flicker of something in your eyes. Your lips parted and a rush of air left them, and then you were squeezing his throat even harder, a wrinkle of concentration forming between your eyebrows. 

Peter's eyes rolled in the back of his head. 

"Get off of him," spat Mr. Stark, rising from the ground. He had blood pouring out of his nose and mouth as he tore you off of Peter by your shoulders. Peter's bottom hit the ground hard and he fell to the side, cheek slowly meeting the tile. He saw Mr. Stark toss you on the ground and watching him pin you there. 

"Don't... don't hurt her," he rasped. 

"I'm not, kid," Mr. Stark said. He jerked your arm up and tucked it under his knee. You thrashed and screamed as he neared a single needle towards the inside of your elbow. 

"Don't hurt her," Peter whispered, his eyes starting to slip closed. He wanted you to stop screaming. 

It's okay, ___. It's okay, I'm here. I think Mr. Stark beat Harry. We're safe now.

Peter smiled. Your screams stopped as Mr. Stark pushed the needle into your soft skin. As Peter's eyes closed, he noticed Wanda standing in front of him, raising up her hands, defending him.

Defending you both.

...

When Peter came to, he was in the back of a vehicle. He lifted his head and looked around. Sitting against the wall of the truck was Mr. Stark.

"Hey, kid," he said. "How are you feeling?"

Peter sucked in a deep breath, wincing when the pain became too much. He rubbed the bruises he knew were shaped like fingers. "Like crap."

"Well, when girlfriends go crazy..." He shrugged. 

"Where is she?" Peter asked. 

Mr. Stark turned his head and nodded. 

Peter got up on his knees. The truck was moving fast. He got up, hunched over, and walked to the pallet made of coats and security blankets. You were laying across it on your back, completely asleep. 

"I gave her a dose of stuff to make her less insane," Mr. Stark told him, lowering himself all the way onto his back. He groaned. "I'm getting way too old for this."

Peter smiled at him briefly before he looked back at you. He took your hand in both of his and pulled it to his face. Watching your closed eyes, he placed a kiss on your fingertips, then rubbed circles on the top of your hand. A moment later, your eyes peeled open - only slightly.

"Pete?" you whispered. 

"Hey, baby," he said. "You're okay."

You furrowed your eyebrows, shutting your eyes. "Are we moving?"

"We're going home," he said. "Everything is fine."

You nodded. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know," he said. 

"Harry did it to me. I didn't know. I am so sorry-"

"Shhh..." He kissed your fingers again. "Hey, I told you it was okay, and it is. I know it wasn't you."

"I just don't want you to be upset with me," you whimpered. 

"I'm not," he promised. "Stop worrying about it."

You nodded. "Can you hold me?" you asked. 

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, of course." He lowered himself down on his side, turning towards you. He scooted closer and closer until there wasn't any space left. He wrapped one arm around you, pulling you close, tucking your head in the space between his neck and his shoulder. He squeezed your hand and kissed your arm. "I'll wake you up when we get home."

"Okay," you murmured. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you, too," he replied. He kissed you again. "I'm so glad you're home."

"Me, too," you said. 

He smiled wider. "Okay, I'll let you sleep."

You nodded, and before you could even stop, you were snoring. Peter couldn't stop the light laugh that rose out of him. He curled up next to you and closed his eyes. For the first time in a long while, he could relax without fear of you disappearing again.

//

last part... next is a disney one and then infinity war