I Hope They Remember You (part eleven) | Peter Parker (TH)

a r t 😍💗😍💗😍 can someone make/order me a t-shirt with this on it??? i'm a size large please and thanks

okay y'all. i'm thinking of doing a small spider-man themed giveaway... i'm really poor so it'll be a small one 😂 and most likely only for the US... but we shall see about that.

if i do end up doing it, it'll happen early May, right before my birthday. i might do a contest where anyone who enters a piece of fan art from my imagines or full fics gets entered.

thoughts, y'all???

//

"We are royally screwed," Rocket stated.

Groot nodded. "I am Groot."

Everyone had joined the group at the sound of the creatures appearing, and even with everyone in both of the groups, losing was apparent.

You didn't want to lose. You didn't want to say goodbye yet.

Your dad looked around him, eyes full of absolute worry. He looked at you last, the looking full of longing, and gulped hard before closing his mask around his face. He took a protective stance in front of you, palm out at a creature that was getting too close.

"Alright," he said, "let's just get this whole thing over with."

It was then that Peter decided to protect you, too, so he grabbed your waist and shot a web towards the top of the Guardians' ship. You flew off of the ground with him and landed. He perched on top with you, peering down, partially leaning over you. As he pulled his mask on, he gave you clear instructions.

"Alright, you'll stay right here until I tell you to move-"

"You're not seriously expecting me to listen to you, are you?" you demanded.

"Um. Yes," he said.

"Peter, you don't decide what I do." You started to get up. "Besides, you hardly know what you're during yourself!"

"I-I'm not just trying to be bossy!" he exclaimed. "I just want to keep you safe-" He stood up to talk to you at the same time a creature swooped in, talons ready to grab him.

"Look out!" you screamed loud. Your palms shot out and hit him smack in the center of the chest, pushing him right off of the ship and towards the ground below.

He shouted as he fell of the side and you were grabbed by the giant creature. You heard him about your name and screamed for him right back, praying he wasn't just attacked the moment he hit the ground. If he was being torn to shreds...

You couldn't even stand thinking about it.

He screamed for you again and you shouted right back, not wanting him to think you were dead, because you weren't.

Not just yet, anyway.

It had lifted you off of the surface you were standing on and screeched horrifyingly. It was something that came straight out of a horror movie. For a brief moment, you were terrified, but you remembered your new strength and fought the creature.

This time, it let you down with hardly a fight - obviously shocked at how a human suddenly had its level of strength.

You fell towards the surface of the planet and crashed into the rocky ground. You saw Peter swinging his fists at a creature and hurried over there to help. You kicked it down and took no time to break its neck.

Peter stood in front of you, hands at his side. "Whoa," he said.

You looked at him and smiled, feeling your heart swell. You stepped over the corpse and grabbed his hand, pulling him to take cover at the side of the ship.

"Holy crap, you are so hot," he said.

You yanked his arm down and you both squatted together. He pulled his mask off.

"Peter, you have to listen to me, okay?" you said.

He nodded seriously. "Yeah, yeah. I am listening." His hair was messy and unkempt and gosh, he was so cute that you wanted to kiss him right in the middle of a war. "Okay," he said. "What is it?"

"I think Thanos is around here," you whispered. Your voice was weak and shaky.

He leaned closer. "You think he is?"

You nodded.

"Thanos?"

"Yes!" You nodded again.

His eyebrows furrowed. "H-How?"

"I don't know... I... I feel him," you explained, poking your chest, where you felt a sensation like a pull. Like he was calling you...

"He is here. Close."

He shook his head in disbelief. "What? Ew, you feel him? What the heck?"

"Peter, this is serious," you said.

"I know it's serious," he replied, "I am just confused and grossed out all at once. Is he, like, your soulmate?"

"What?" you asked in disbelief.

"Sorry, sorry," he mumbled, shaking his head. He held up a hand, then grabbed both of yours. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about how you're my soulmate, probably. And if he was... well-"

You rolled your eyes. "Ugh, Peter... nevermind." You almost smiled. "You're so cute."

He flashed a sparkling grin that filled your heart with utter joy.

A piece of something hit the ship over your head. You and Peter fell against one another, shielding each other as you collapsed on the ground.

Just like that, you were brought back to the endless war in front of you.

Peter pulled away, one hand on top yours. "Are you okay?" he asked.

You nodded quickly, brushing hair off of your face. "I'm fine," you said. You pursed your lips. "I think... I think I can feel him because of the venom that thing put inside of me, Peter."

His face paled and he gripped you a little tighter, but a second later, something else hit the ship. He covered you once again and held you close for a long moment before you pulled away, feeling every vein in your body run cold as ice, every nerve shake, and every hair on your body raise.

Peter looked down at you, still holding you.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "___, are you hurt?"

You shook your head. "N-no-" you choked. "He is here."

"He's what?" Peter asked.

You looked at him, eyes wide. "He is here. I can feel it."