I'm All Alone (part one) | Peter Parker (TH)

y'all, it isnt even my birthday for another couple of weeks, but -

thank you so much to KimmiePines for drawing this of me for my birthday present

thank you so much to KimmiePines for drawing this of me for my birthday present. it is actually very accurate and is beautiful. i love it. y'all treat me so well

this is me @ y'all

this idea was actually very heavily inspires Melonhead15 's dream

this idea was actually very heavily inspires Melonhead15 's dream. she's also an absolute sweetheart and one of my best friends now, so follow her!

THIS SERIES DOES INCLUDE TONS OF INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!

* ALSO NOTE THAT IN 5 DAYS, I WILL NOT WARN FOR SPOILERS ANYMORE. i've already warned y'all again and again, and if you're still reading marvel fics without having seen the movie, then you're just playing a dangerous game, friendo.

//

When your mom died, you were left no choice but to go live with your father. You were dreading it, because you had grown up not knowing him but knowing that he was a horrible, selfish man. At your mother's funeral, you overheard your family discussing how he had gotten your mother pregnant, then promptly left her because a child interfered with his work.

You really hated the man that you were being forced to live with.

But when you were dropped off at his home - you couldn't tell if it was an apartment or penthouse - you saw someone other than the perfect, strict surgeon your family had being gossiping about.

You saw a man with a full beard. You saw a man with bandaged hands that trembled violently. You saw a man with heavy shadows under his eyes.

You saw a broken man.