I'm All Alone (part four) | Peter Parker (TH)

i was gonna leave for a while but i'm not gonna let bad friends ruin my life. ladies, if a friend is particularly toxic or selfish, block 'em and go. 🤙

i'm going to disney world soon for my birthday anyway so yeah i have no room for sadness. it is almost TIME y'all. for those of you that can't meet me, i was thinking of adding y'all on snapchat to do videos and stuff of everything i'm doing so y'all don't miss me ;) thoughts?

p.s for my new readers, the baby i show isn't mine. he's my cousin. i just happen to be close to my aunt in age so we're also really good friends :-)

//

You didn't want to look down, but you did.

The Earth itself looked like it was disappearing. You filled with fear, thinking that you were going to go straight to space and just completely suffocate.

You gasped, feeling pain in your lungs. It hurt so badly.

"Mr. Stark? The air's getting a little thin up here," Peter whispered. He reached up quickly and tore the mask off his head. He grabbed you again.

You stared at his face. He had said he was just seventeen, and it was obviously true. He was just a kid. He was a kid like you.

His hand loosened on your hip a little. He panicked, quickly tightening his hold. You heard a murmur from the inside of his mask. Peter was replying to it. "Yeah... that makes sense."

You started to go limp in his arms. Your legs gave out and he caught you. Your body dipped backwards. He cried out, holding up your weight with one hand. His vision was getting spotty and he fell. You slipped from his grasp.

You were conscious, but you didn't have the air to scream. You didn't even feel scared, or the dropping of your stomach. It was just nothing.

Your body collided with something hard at the same time something flew past you and smacked into Peter. You were flown up to the ship. Air was still slipping out of your lungs. Your eyes began to close.

"Kid, get the wizard's daughter home," Tony Stark said. He handed your limp body to Peter.

"No I, uh, think she wanted to save him." Peter situated you in a way that you draped across his arms.

"I got it. I'll deliver him to her doorstep myself. Free shipping," he said, flying up.

"No, Mr. Stark, I-"

"She's going to die, kid."

"But-"

Tony cut him off with, "FRIDAY, send him home."

A parachute shot out of Peter's suit and he flew backwards, off the ship and towards the ground. He screamed, struggling to hold you.

But he couldn't just not let you save your dad, or help Mr. Stark, so he grabbed ahold of the ship and climbed up the side.

He looked down at you. Your body was still limp and your eyes closed, but your heart was beating. He tapped the side of his mask so that it lifted from his face. He took large gulp of air and then took it off. He slipped it on your head.