Two.

The sound of the front door slamming jolts me out of my sleep. My eyes instantly hurt at the shock of the bright light that was streaming in from outside. I squeezed them shut for a minute then open them to see a very green looking Michael standing over the couch with a smirk on his face.

"Your hair is green." I say pointing out the obvious.

"So observant aren't we Ms.Scott." I roll my eyes at Michael as he continues to wear that stupid smirk.

"What?" I ask.

"You two look cozy." It was only then that I realised that Calum and I were still very much cuddled up on the couch.

Calum was laying on his stomach and had one of his arms draped around me and his face buried deep into the left side of my neck.

"Oh god." I groan as Michael wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"We fell asleep while watching a movie." I explain.

"Sure you did." Michael sniggers before walking off in to the kitchen. I carefully push Calum to the side so that I can sit up without waking him up. He mutters something incoherently before turning to his side.

I hop of the couch and follow Michael to the kitchen. The now green headed Michael was sitting at the counter talking to Luke. I had no idea they were both here.

"Morning G." Luke greets me with a smile.

"Morning." I return with a happy smile. "Can I ask what you two are doing here?" I walk over to where Luke was standing and frown at him as I notice he has a bowl full of froot loops in front of him.

"We were bored." Michael answers with a shrug.

"Uh huh." I reply. It wasn't unusual for the boys to just pop over randomly, they just never really did it this early. I open one of the kitchen drawers and grab a spoon out before sticking it in Luke's bowl.

"My froot loops Hemmo." I grin at him before eating a spoonful.

"We can share." Luke shrugs. Froot loops were my absolute favourite breakfast cereal ever and since Calum didn't like them I was lucky enough to get the box to myself except for having to share with Luke at the moment.

"You're lucky I like you." I tease and he grins.

"So what's the deal with you and Cal?" Michael randomly asks.

"There isn't one?" I lightly frown before eating another spoonful.

"You two looked pretty cuddled up." Luke says.

"Well that couch isn't made for two people." I say casually.

"Why not share a bed?" Michael quirks an eyebrow up at me.

"I don't know what you two want me to say, we fell asleep during a movie. That's it, completely innocent."

Michael and Luke share a knowing glance making me think that they both know something I don't.

"Completely innocent." Luke smirks.

"Am I missing something?" I frown looking between the two.

"Nope." Michael shakes his head while an extremely guilty smile stretches over his lips. I narrow my eyes at the two but don't get the chance to ask anymore questions as Calum stumbles his way into the kitchen rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"What are you two doing here?" Calum asks looking dazed and confused at his friends' presence.

"Apparently they were bored." I tell him.