Fifty-Seven.

Calum◇

Creep.

I was such a creep or at least I felt like one. For the last twenty minutes I had just been watching Genie sleep, I had tried to look away but it was virtually impossible.

I came so close to telling her how I felt the other day but of course Luke happened. In a way I guess it was a blessing in disguise because Genie sure as hell deserved something more then a stupid love confession in the kitchen.

A small groan escapes my lips as the pull the covers back and hop out of bed. I think I had stared for long enough.

I aimlessly make my way to the bathroom so that I can brush my teeth.

Once I'm done I quickly go toilet before stripping my briefs off and hoping in to the shower.

As much as I try to not think about Genie, I really can't not. My thoughts were completely consumed by her.

I really was the biggest idiot. If I had sucked it up all those years ago and told her how it felt then maybe things would be different and I wouldn't be in love with my room mate.

That 'tiny' crush that I mentioned was the biggest bullshit ever. From the moment Michael told me that he was going to ask her out, I knew that it was more then just a little crush. Those six months had to be one of the worst of my life.

I could handle seeing Genie with her other boyfriend's but it was it a completely different story when it was with one of my best friends.

Eventually Michael figured out that I had feelings for her and that I actually always had and him and Genie broke up. Luke and Michael both pushed me to ask her out and I was going to but bloody Nick Smith got in there before I did.

I guess my confidence was at all time low because I didn't even think about making a move again until I came up with the whole fake dating thing. It only took me five years huh? I guess I couldn't really call it making a move though cause I technically  was still being a pussy shit and not telling her how I feel.

When I was growing up I had always told myself to never really want something because then I wouldn't be that bothered if I didn't get it but with Genie, I found myself wanting her more then anything in the world.

I even found myself thinking that I might actually be able to have her. 

The sound of the shower door opening instantly breaks me from my thoughts. I turn to find Genie standing there with a tired smile on her lips.

"Morning." I give her a small smile as she lets out a yawn.

"Morning. Do you mind if I join you?"

"No. Definitely not." I grin and she playfully rolls her eyes at me.

"Of course not." My eyes are completely glued to her as she starts to undress. I had seen Genie naked countless times but every single time I felt as if I was being kicked in the stomach. Every single inch of her was perfect and I really struggled to understand how that was even possible.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Genie smirks as she hops in to the shower.

"Can I?" I ask with a grin as I swap places with her letting her to get majority of the water.

"Hmm I actually think Luke already has one, just ask him for it."

"That's not funny." I say. I know I was definitely over the top last night with the whole Luke thing but I don't know..I guess seeing her in the arms of someone else just made my blood boil.

"It actually is." Genie grins. "Me and Luke really?"

"I know." I let out a sigh. She had already given me shit about last night when we got back home.

"I thought we were past all that jealousy crap?"

"We are." I shrug. Yeah, that was a lie. I don't think I would ever get past that.

"Hmm." Genie hums bringing one of her hands to my face only to poke me in the cheek. "You're the one that I want."

"What are we in grease?" I grin. As much as I loved her saying that I was the one she wanted it also confused the hell out of me. I knew exactly what I meant when I told her that but I didn't know how she meant it and it was literally starting to drive me crazy.

"Maybe in another life." Genie smiles and I can't help but just stare at her.

Damn I was really in love with this girl.

"What?"

"You're just perfect."

"It's way to early for you to be that cute." Genie grins.

"It's never too early."

"And Cal I'm far from perfect." Genie says and I shake my head at her. Girls and their insecurities, thanks a lot for that society.

"You're perfect to me." I tell her and her face instantly changes to something that I can't read.

"You're so cute it actually hurts my heart."

"Is that a bad or good thing?" I ask.

"It's a good thing. A very good thing." Genie muses.

"Well..." I lightly chuckle not knowing what to say.

"Hey Cal you know when you had your little jealous rage last night?"

"Uh huh." I groan. I wouldn't call that a rage but whatever.

"And you said how I was yours?"

"You are." I say casually.

"I'm not exactly sure about that." Genie mutters and I frown at her. "Maybe you should show me?" She bites down on her bottom lip, she definitely would be the death of me if she kept that up.

"You want me to show you?" I move my hands to her waist and push her back until she hits the shower wall.

"Definitely." Genie shoots me a devilish smile.

"Are you sure about that?"

"I'm sure." I can't help but smirk at her, I certainly didn't have a problem showing her that she was mine.  It was telling her that was the problem.

How the hell could three words be so hard to say?

-Longish Autothers note coming at ya!

Soooo I feel this chapter was very informative on Calum's part. I wanted to make it longer but I'm saving a few things for future chapters!  ;)

I wrote the first chapter for Hello Heartache today (Ludia's story.) And wow it's going to be so much fun writing for Claudia. Just a warning that the end of this story will include spoilers for the Ludia story because It will be posted  after the Boyfriend Project is finished.

Thank you all so much for 40K! It blows me away everyday the support that I have gotten so just thank you all so much! I actually smile like a crazy person every time I read your comments or see you voting.

It's an amazing feeling to see you all loving Galum and being so invested ♡

Quick question,  Would you like me to start a twitter? It would just be easy way for you to all talk to me and ask any questions you might have? So yay or nay?

I have a three hour exam tomorrow and then I get to come home so another update tomorrow!

Again thank you all so much ♥