Sixty-One.

"Genie." Calum says quietly, lightly shaking me. I let out a small groan before opening my eyes.

"Cal...it's three in the morning." My eyes lock on my alarm clock that was shinning red on my bedside table.

"I know.." Calum mumbles pulling me so that I turn on to my back.

"What's wrong?" I ask him rubbing one of my eyes. It had taken me a while to fall asleep simply because of the fact that Calum had been so cold before hand. I really wasn't use to not falling asleep in his arms.

"I'm sorry." Calum says softly making me frown. Was he really waking me up at three in the morning to apologize? Honestly it could of waited till the morning well the later morning.

"Cal it's honestly fine."

"It is?" I let out a small sigh and close my eyes again. Did we really have to have this conversation now?

"Yes. I'm not going to push you to tell me something if you don't want to." I knew Calum well enough to know that if he wanted to say something he would. It obviously wasn't that important if he hadn't told me yet.

"Oh." Calum mutters.

"Can we go back to sleep now?" I ask turning on my side and snuggling in to him and thankfully he wraps his arms around me. I guess he was over his little mood.

"Yeah." Calum lets out an annoyed sigh before nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I was going to ask him what was wrong but my body had other ideas and before I knew it I had fallen back asleep.

A certain wetness to my cheek made me jolt awake. "Calum what are you doing?" That wetness that I had just felt were his deliciously plump lips against my cheek.

"Nothing now...but I was trying to wake you up." God again?

"Why?" I ask opening my eyes to look at him.

"I'm going to the gym." Calum informs me.

"Great." I let out a small huff and Calum chuckles.

"You've got work today right?"

"Yeah at two." I answer before letting out a yawn.

"Alright well I won't be home till late so I'll See you later."

"Okay babe." Slips from my mouth without any hesitation. My eyes widen straight away but when I meet Calum's smirk I can't help but smile.

"Yeah bye babe." Calum says pressing a quick kiss to my lips before disappearing out the door.

°●

"I'm thinking a pale peach or even a pink." Sam rambles looking at the many bridal magazines that were spread out in front of her.

"Pale peach or pink? Awesome." Claudia sarcastically replies giving Aria and me a smile. Sam had dragged Claudia into the cafe around closing time and over the last hour we had been listening to all of Sam's wedding ideas since she didn't really have any plans yet.

"What's wrong with that?" Sam frowns at Claudia.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all." Claudia shrugs. "It's your wedding."

"Speaking of the wedding. Have you and Andrew actually set a date yet?" I ask.

"We have indeed." Sam grins. "January 3rd."

"As in next year January 3rd?" Aria asks in surprise. That seemed pretty fast.

"Yes as in next year."

"What are you scared he's gonna change his mind?" Claudia jokes.

"You mean like Luke did?" Sam asks a little harshly. Claudia's face instantly drops and she swallows down hard before quickly excusing herself to the bathroom.