Fifty-Nine.

"Finally!" Ashton exclaims raising his hands then dropping them again.

"Ash they're only 15 minutes late." Emma laughs shaking her head at Ashton.

"Sorry we got caught up." I apologize and Calum smirks at me.

"Yeah judging by Calum's hickey you really did." Ashton snorts.

"Leave them alone." Emma scolds before wrapping me in a quick hug. "I haven't seen you since Luke's birthday!"

"I know!" I send Ashton a glare. "That's your fault."

"It is not." Ashton scoffs.

"No she's right, it is." Emma nods in agreement.

"Dude! They're ganging up on me." Ashton looks at Calum for help.

"I don't know what you want me to do." Calum says looking amused.

"How about we go get some food?" I suggest. Emma and I had the whole night to mess around with the boys.

"Sounds good." Emma smiles looking at Ashton who nods in agreement.

"Yeah, I worked up quite the appetite at home." Calum adds looking pleased with himself.

"Oh shut up." Ashton says shaking his head. Emma and I laugh before we all make our way to the food court.

Ashton and Emma go off to some place that I had never heard of while Calum and I opt for nandos.

"What are you gonna get?" I ask him looking at the menu, I was definitely feeling the chicken salad.

"What I want isn't on the menu." Calum whispers in my ear making me flush.

"You're in such a horny mood." I laugh.

"I can't help it."

"Uh huh." I roll my eyes at him before grinning. "Seriously though what are you going to get?"

"I don't know. Foods the last thing on my mind Genie."

"Oh my god Calum." I groan and he laughs before beginning to read over the menu. 

°●

"Lets go play the basketball one." Calum says standing from the table. Ashton looks at Calum before looking at Emma in uncertainty.

"You can go, we'll catch up." Emma tells him. Ashton smiles then gives Emma a quick peck.

I smile at their cuteness before my eyes dart to Calum who was already looking at me. He trys to give me a serious frown but just ends up laughing causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach, Calum laughing had to be one of the best things ever.

"See you two soon." I say with a smile as Ashton finally gets up from his seat. Him and Calum practically run over to the arcade which makes me and Emma both laugh.

"You and Ash seem different."

"Do we?" Emma raises her eyebrows before shrugging. I narrow my eyes at her but then smile when I figure out why they seemed different.

"You two had sex huh?" As soon as I ask Emma's eyes widen and she blushes like crazy.

"You could tell? God I always thought that was a myth." Emma laughs nervously.

"Nope unfortunately not." I smile. "Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal...well it is but you get what I mean."

"Yeah I do." Emma nods chewing on her bottom lip. "Genie can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you think it would be crazy if I said I think I was in love with Ashton?" Her question definitely takes me by surprise.

"Honestly? No." I tell her with a big smile. "So do you? Love him I mean?"

"Yeah. I do." Emma lets out a sigh. "Do you think it's too fast? We haven't actually been together long."

"No." I shake my head. "I mean love is love right? Time has nothing to do with it."

"You're right." Emma nods. "Are you in love with Calum?"

"Uhm...." Wow I never thought in a million years that I would be asked that question. Sure I loved Calum in a friendly way before this all happened but now I honestly didn't know what I felt. "I don't know."

"You two look in love." Emma says smiling widely.

"We do?" That was such a strange thing to hear. I knew Calum and I played the happy couple really well but the couple that was madly in love? I didn't know what to think about that.

"Definitely."

"Oh. Wow that's interesting." I laugh awkwardly.

"Should we go play some games?" Emma asks standing from her seat.

"Yes!" I say excitedly before standing up. We both rush into the arcade to join the boys.

°●

"You seriously won me a puppy?"

"Seriously." Calum grins holding the soft toy out to me. It was a mini husky puppy which was totally adorable.

"You're killing me Hood." I take the soft from him and smile at it. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Calum smiles pressing a quick kiss to the tip of my nose. "Where did Ashton and Emma get to?"

"I have no idea." I take a quick look around the arcade but don't spot them. Where could they of actually gone.

"Genie I have a question." Calum says suddenly tangling one of his hands with mine.

"What's that?" I ask looking at him with a smile.

"Are we a Cliché couple?"

"I don't know. Why?" Calum grins at me before pointing at the photo booth situated in the corner of the arcade.

"Really?" I snort as Calum pulls me down to it.

"Really. Now get in." Calum says holding the curtain open. I roll my eyes at him before hoping in to the booth. Calum joins me a second later looking way too happy with himself.

"You're such a dork." I tell him as grabs some change from his pocket then drops it in the slot.

"Sure whatever you say." Calum grins looking at me.

Somehow Calum manages to make me take four different lots of photos resulting in sixteen little pictures.

"We're pretty cute." Calum says as we're looking over the photos and he was right. Some of the pictures we were pulling funny faces, others we were smiling cutely and there were a few kissing ones in the mix.

One thing you couldn't deny though was that we did in fact look like a young couple in love.