Nineteen.

"Where are the boys?" Claudia asks letting out a yawn.

"They went for a morning dip." Aria answers her. Claudia shakes her head. "They must be crazy."

"Eh it will be probably refreshing." I shrug. Calum did try to get me to go with them this morning but there was no way in hell that I was going for a swim that early.

"So Emma can I ask you something?" Claudia asks with a small smirk.

"Sure." Emma smiles.

"Is Ashton going to be getting birthday sex this year?" Claudia wiggles her eyebrows and Emma instantly blushes.

"Claudia!" I scold shaking my head at her.

"I thought it was a valid question." Claudia shrugs innocently. Aria chuckles before shaking her head.

"Uhm...probably not." Emma answers. "We aren't actually dating yet and I'm not like that."

"Didn't you kiss on the first date though?" Claudia frowns and Emma blushes once again.

"Claudia leave her alone." Aria says.

"Well yeah but that's a little different." Emma says obviously beginning to feel embarrassed.

"Just ignore her." I tell Emma before smirking at Claudia. "So Claudia is Luke going to be getting birthday sex?"

"Ew." Claudia answers glaring at me. We all laugh at her response.

"Oh come on you said Luke was hot." Aria points out.

"So did the both of yous." Claudia huffs.

"I think we agreed that all of the boys were good looking." I say.

"So then maybe I should be asking one of yous about birthday sex for Luke."

"Hey I have a boyfriend." It was times like these were this fake dating thing did come in handy.

"Luke is good looking but he's not exactly what I'm looking for." Aria smiles almost looking nervous.

Claudia looks at Emma who widens her eyes.

"Really Claudia? I think it's pretty obvious who Emma has her eyes on." I defend Emma who instantly relaxes.

"Yeah we know how much you want Luke." Aria chuckles and Claudia glares at her.

"I don't want him." Claudia yells looking agitated.

"Woah chill." I grin at her.

"Oh for fucks sake." Claudia sighs and I look at her confused before following her gaze and seeing the boys coming back, all very topless might I add.

"I think shirtless Luke is her weakness." Aria says.

"I'm going to change." Claudia announces before quickly scattering to her tent.

"You girls are pretty great." Emma laughs making Aria and I both grin.

"Funny we think the same about you Emma." Aria tells her and her face lights up with a smile.

"Whats's her problem now?" Luke asks motioning towards Claudia who had just entered her tent.

"Oh nothing." Aria answers and us girls all share a knowing glance. Michael mumbles something about being cold and walks away obviously going to change while Ashton and Luke both sit down.

Calum moves so that he's standing behind me and Places his hands on my shoulders making me look up at him and smile.

"How was your swim?" I ask.