Seventy-Three

Thursday 9th October.

So Calum had decided to 'temporarily' move out. I didn't know how long that meant it was just going to be me here or if Calum actually even meant temporarily.

All I knew was that this whole thing was a complete mess.

I didn't know what to do myself,Everything just felt off.

"But wait you didn't actually sleep with Luke right?" Aria asks. I had called her early this morning and she had come straight here.

"No." I shake my head. "But I told Calum I did."

"Genie." Aria lets out a sigh looking at me in disappointed.

"I know Ari, I know." As if things weren't messy enough. "I was angry and upset. It was the heat of the moment you know?"

"Yeah but you still shouldn't of said it." Aria tells me and I honestly just want to roll my eyes. Did she think that I didn't know that already? If I could go back I would change that, hell I would change a lot of things.

"I don't know what to do." I say sounding extremely pathetic. "I've never seen him so hurt Ari."

"Oh Genie." Aria gives me a sympathetic smile before wrapping me in a hug. "My advice to you is to give him a couple of days to calm down, then tell him the truth about Kyle and Luke and then tell him how you feel."

Well that was easier said than done.

You know when countless bad things are happening to you and think surely this can't get any worse? Well I'm sure God or whoever's up there takes that as a challenge.

°●

"Oh my god!" I gasp as I take in Luke's very black eye.

"It's a lot worse than it looks Genie, trust me." Luke chuckles and I shake my head at him before grabbing his hand and pulling him in to the kitchen.

"Sit." I instruct him and he does. I grab a packet of frozen vegetables from the fridge and wrap the packet in a tea towel.

I hand it to Luke who gives me an amused grin. "Genie it's fine."

"That's not my idea of fine, now Ice it."

"Fine." Luke huffs bringing up to his eye and wincing at the contact. Fine my ass.

"It's cold." Luke tells me and I roll my eyes at him, sure it was. "So are you okay?"

"Me? You're the one with a black eye."

"A black eye hurts a lot less then a broken heart Genie." Luke points out.

"Uh huh." I bite down on my lip. "He moved out." I tell Luke who's eyes widen. "Temporarily. Well apparently." I add.

"Why?" Luke asks. "I get that he's pissed." Luke motions to his eye with a small smile. "But he shouldn't be that pissed, I mean it was just a drunken hook up with some small fondling involved."

I can't help but crack a smile at Luke's words. "Well the thing is." I start biting on the inside of my cheek nervously. "I kind of told him that we slept together."

"What?" Luke asks dropping the bag of frozen vegetables. "Genie what the hell?"

"I know, I'm sorry but..."

"But?" Luke raises his eyebrows.

"I wasn't going to say anything until he told me that he just wanted to sleep with me."

"Oh." Luke mumbles.

"Yeah, oh."

"You need to tell him the truth Genie."

"I will. I promise, it's not fair on you." I tell him letting out a sigh.

"It's not fair on you either or Cal for that matter."

"God I know." I drop my face to my hands. I really didn't have any more tears left to cry, I got rid of them last night yet I still had that urge.

"Genie?" Luke calls softly and I remove my hands before looking back up at him.

"Mhm?"

"Calum lied."

"What?" I frown at him. What was he talking about exactly.

"He didn't just want to sleep with you, well he wanted to but...you get what I mean." Luke laughs lightly. "But he's crazy about you."

"I don't think he is anymore." I couldn't really blame him though could I?

What I had done and even worse what I had said that I had done were pretty unforgivable.

°●

The absolute last person that I wanted to see today was Sam but I was maid of honour and that meant be with her every step of the way.

So I had somehow made myself look some what presentable before I dragged myself out of the house to go meet her.

"Genie what's wrong?" Sam asks looking extremely concerned. Well I knew that question was coming.

"Uh Calum and I broke up." I tell her and I can't believe how strange those words sound coming out of my mouth. Technically we didn't break up because we were never officially together but..you know details.

"What?! Why?" Sam asks obviously stunned.

"It just....wasn't working." I shrug. I really had no other excuse to use so that was what I told her.

"Last time we talked you practically confessed your love for him?"

"I know." I sigh. "I'm surprised your not celebrating."

"Genie." Sam frowns at me. We all know Sam had only recently jumped on the Galum ship.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head. "So what's on the agenda?"

"You don't want to talk about it?"

"Nope." I say popping the p. Now that I think about it the wedding planning would be a perfect distraction for me.

A/N: Soooo important question regarding the epilogue!

What kind do you all want? Do you want the last chapter to be in like 2-5 years time with a small explanation of things and it ending with you knowing if they're together or not and then leaving you with a broad idea of what the future holds or do you want a full fledge peek in to the future? Let me know!

If you're confused by what I mean then don't be shy to ask your own questions to get a better understanding!

So I can't believe that there is only seven chapters left?! ;o Don't worry I still have a few more plot twists that are full of drama to drop in ;) Genie isn't the only one who can make mistakes....