Four.

A groan instantly leaves my mouth as my eyes flutter open. My throat felt dry and sore, My stomach felt extremely queasy and I had the worse headache ever. Why did I drink last night?! I go to sit up but instantly lay back down, the room was spinning and wouldn't stop.

Hangover's suck.

I layed in bed for about twenty minutes longer until I could actually deal with the small amount of spinning that was now happening. I stumbled into the bathroom and was horrified at the my sight in the mirror. My make-up was smudge everywhere, my hair was a complete mess, my eyes looked bloodshot and to make things even worse I had some sauce stuck in the corner of my mouth from my late night/early morning feast with lasagne.

I turned on the shower and sat on the toilet as I waited for it to heat up, my body obviously not able to handle standing for long.

The shower helped a lot but it was so hard to get out of it, but when the water went cold I knew I had to. I brushed my teeth before I left the bathroom. Once I was back in my room, I sat on my bed for about 15 minutes just trying to find the strength to get changed. I ended up in my favourite sweat pants, a plain t-shirt and a big grey jumper which I'm sure was Calum's, I just had no idea how it ended up in my room but it was comfortable and smelt like him which I liked.

"Good to see you're alive." Is the first thing I hear when I walk into the kitchen. Calum was sitting at the counter eating some toast looking not very hungover at all.

"Hmm." I groan before sitting next to him and resting my head on the cold surface. It was doing wonders for my head. "I am never drinking again." I whine making him chuckle.

"I've heard that before."

"Well this time I'm serious." I lightly smile before closing my eyes.

"$20 says you drink again." Calum bets taking another bite of his piece of toast.

"Deal." I agree always up for proving someone wrong.

"Easiest $20 I'll ever make." I can hear the smirk in his voice so I don't bother to look up at him.

"Whatever Hood." I scoff. Calum laughs before I hear him get up from his seat. He starts opening and closing cupboards making me want to kill him. Why was he being so loud?!

"Cal." I whine my head continuing to pound.

"Sorry." He apologises before sitting back down. "Here." I open my eyes to see that he's offering me a glass of water and some pills which were obviously pain relief. I lift my head off that counter and shoot him a thankful smile as I take the water and pills. I swallow them both down and drink about half the glass of water.

"Why are you not hungover?" I ask leaning my my head on one of my hands so I can look at him.

"Because after you waddled off to bed I downed about eight glasses of water before going to sleep." Calum explains and I wish I had done the same thing.

"Why didn't you make me drink any water?!" I ask feeling annoyed.

"Trust me, I did and you were not interested." Calum shrugs finishing of his current piece of toast.

"Ugh. Sorry." I apologise. I knew how stubborn I could be while drunk.

"It's fine." Calum pushes his empty plate away from him and looks at me before smirking.

"What?" I ask forcing myself to have some more water.

"Nice jumper." I look down at his grey jumper and smile. "Thanks. I'm keeping it." I tell him.

"No you're not. That's my favourite." Calum points out and I shrug.

"It's mine now." Calum shakes his head obviously not giving up with this.