Twenty-Nine.

"This is cute guys." Aria smiles sweetly looking around at us all.

"It is actually." Claudia agrees a beaming smile lighting up her face. We were all currently at the beach sharing a batch of fish and chips, And I had to agree with Aria this was pretty cute. It was like a big family dinner with everyone.

"Fish and chips on the beach with my second Family." Ashton grins happily showing off his dimples. "Not a bad way to the spend the evening."

"I think that was even cuter." I say a small giggle escaping my lips.

"Damn it Ashton stop making us look bad." Luke glares at Ashton before cracking a smile.

"I'd say." Michael adds.

"Sorry boys." Ashton shrugs that happy grin still on his lips.

I turn my attention to Calum to find him looking out at the ocean and looking like he was very deep in thought.

"Cal." I murmur pressing a kiss to his deliciously sharp jawline. He instantly turns to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"You okay?" I ask him. He was usually not this quiet.

"Yeah." Calum nods before smiling. "I'm good."

"Good." I grin at him as he scoots closer to me and wraps an arm around my waist.

"Earth to the sickeningly cute couple!" Michael yells getting my attention.

"What?" I asked. I had totally blocked out the others conversation so I had no idea what was going on.

"We're gonna watch a movie soon, you two in?" Michael asks. I look at Calum who shrugs. I guess that was a yes.

"Sounds good we're in." I answer with a small smile.

"Unless you know you two wanna have another shower." Luke smirks and I glare at him.

"Really?" Calum laughs from beside me shaking his head at Luke.

"Was I really that loud?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip. It was a bit of an awkward question to ask.

"Yes." Michael and Luke say at the same time.

"Well Ashton and I didn't actually hear anything." Emma states.

"You didn't?" I ask and they both nod.

"I only know because these two came and told me." Ashton says motioning towards Michael and Luke.

"I'm the same." Aria says. "I wouldn't of had a clue otherwise."

"The only reason Michael and Luke heard was because they were pressed up against the door. You weren't that Loud G." Claudia says before smirking at the boys.

"You two were what?!" I almost yell.

"You said you weren't gonna tell!" Luke whines to Claudia.

"Well I lied." Claudia shrugs.

"And your not the only one." Michael says looking at me. "Aria didn't tell you shit."

I look at Aria who is already blushing and she shakes her head.

"Actually she did." I say. "It just wasn't anything bad."

"What?!" Michael looks at Aria who's eyes are very focused on the sand in front of her.

"Relax Mikey." Claudia smirks.

"Well looks like Calum isn't the only one who deserves a high five." Luke laughs.

"Oh my god." Calum groans dropping his head to my shoulder.

"What did you girls talk about?" Ashton asks looking at all the girls before staring at Emma who blushes.