Thirty-Seven.

what can I ge-" I stop talking as I meet that familiar pair of blue eyes. "Oh hi Kyle."

"Hi." Kyle grins happily. "I'll just get a strawberry milkshake."

"Sure." I smile politely before starting to prepare the milkshake.

"So I haven't seen you in awhile." Kyle comments.

"Oh yeah I went away for my friends birthday." I say adding the milk in to the cup before putting it under the mixer.

"That's cool." Kyle smiles at me awkwardly making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"What?" I ask him a frown appearing on my face.

"Does it not bother you?" Kyle asks and really have no idea what he's talking about.

"I'm sorry?"

"The um hickey's." Kyle says and one of my hands instantly flys up to my neck. I still had two on my neck that were visible, they had actually faded quite a lot though.

"I actually prefer the term love bites, and why exactly would it bother me?"

"I don't know." Kyle shrugs. "I guess I just believe in showing your love in other ways."

"That's nice." I say shortly. I really didn't know who this guy thought he was.

"I didn't mean to offend." Kyle says softly looking sorry.

"Don't worry about." I say giving him a fake smile. I remove his milkshake from the mixer before placing the lid on firmly and sticking the straw in. "Here." I pass it to him.

"$4.00 right?" Kyle asks and I nod. He hands me the change and gives me an apologetic smile before walking away. 

I so didn't want to work the register again any time soon.

°●

"Calum?" I call out as I step in to the apartment. I don't think I had ever been more happy to be home and thankfully I didn't have work again until Tuesday.

I throw my bag on to the coffee table and flop down on the couch. "Calum?" I call again but no answer.  I guess he wasn't home. I close my eyes and enjoy the silence.....that is of course until my phone starts ringing.

I let out a small huff before fishing my phone out off my bag and answer it not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Genie! Are you home?!" Claudia asks on the other end sounding frantic.

"Yeah why? What's wrong?"

"I'll explain soon. I'm on my way to yours." Claudia tells me taking me by surprise, that was unusual of her.

"Okay, See you soon then." I tell her before the line goes dead. A small laugh escapes my lips. I think I was in for a interesting visit with her.

Twenty minutes later Claudia came barging in to the apartment with a very amused Aria behind her.

"Hey girls." I greet with a smile.

"Hey Genie." Aria grins sitting down next to me.

"What's going on?" I ask looking at Claudia who was pacing back and fourth looking very stressed.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Aria shrugs.

"Claudia?" I ask getting her attention. "Are you gonna let us know what's wrong?"

"Alright." Claudia lets out a deep breath. "Luke has ruined me."

"What?" Aria and I ask at the same time.