Eight.

"Genieeee!! Calummmm!" Wake up!!" Luke yells making me groan.

"Can we have inside voices in the morning." I bury my face in the pillow.

"Can you two just get up? I'm bored." Luke complains.

"Go eat something." Calum speaks up.

"I'm not hungry."

"Are you kidding me?" The one time Luke isn't actually hungry is when we want him to eat. "Cal deal with your friend."

"He's your friend too." Calum points out.

"Yeah but he's your best friend." I smile and Calum groans.

"Luke I'm gonna kill you." I feel Calum move from the bed. Success!

"Have fun you two." I was planning on going back to sleep for at least another hour.

"I don't think so." I hear Calum say before the blankets are ripped off me.

"Calum!" I yell sitting up to see him and Luke both laughing. "I hate the both of you." I get out of the bed sending them both glares.

"Where are your pants?" Luke asks with a frown making Calum laugh. "Oh come on! I was in the house." Luke looks uncomfortable and I know what he's thinking.

"I told you." Calum grins. I roll my eyes at him before looking at Luke. "We did not have sex." I tell him picking up my jeans.

"You didn't?" Luke looks surprised.

"Of course not. Do you think I'm easy or something?" I ask him and Luke chuckles.

"I don't know..." Luke shrugs. "But Calum is."

"Hey!" Calum frowns at Luke. "I am not." It was my turn to laugh. "I'm not." Calum huffs crossing his arms.

"Really? So if I propositioned you right now you would say no?" I ask him a small smirk on my lips.

"That's....completely different." Calum says.

"How?" I raise my eyebrows at him, this ought to be good.

"Because you're my girlfriend." Calum smugly smiles. He knew I couldn't say anything back because Luke was in the room and in Luke's eyes we very much Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

"That's true." Luke nods.

"You suck Hemmings." I sigh before smiling. "I'm gonna go get ready for work." I tell them before leaving Calum's room and going into my own.

Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I went back into the lounge to find Luke and Calum playing FIFA.

"I swear you boys play this every day."

"We don't." They say at the same time. I leave them to play and go in to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of fruit loops. I eat my bowl of cereal in under ten minutes. Checking my phone I saw that I still had fifteen minutes before I had to be at work. Since I had nothing to do here I decided to just leave now.

"Bye boys." I say walking pass them and over to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Calum asks.

"Work." I tell him stifling a laugh. I had just walked past him in my uniform? Seriously Calum pay attention.

"Don't you start at ten?" He asks.

"Yeah but I'm gonna leave now." I shrug slipping on my shoes that were by the door. I hear Luke complain about Calum pausing the game and then see Calum coming over to me.

"How come?" Calum asks and shrug in response. He steps closer to me and bites his lip. "I can bet that Luke is watching us right now so just go with it." Calum says quietly to me before pecking me on the lips. "See you later babe." Calum grins.

"Yeah. Bye Luke." I wave and see that he was in fact staring at us.

"Bye Genie." Luke smirks. I grab my keys before leaving the apartment. Well that was odd, my first kiss from Calum. I couldn't really think much about it because it was so quick but the one thing I knew for certain was that his lips were very very soft just like I had imagined.

°●

"Morning!" Aria says cheerily as I walk into the cafe.

"Good morning." I return with a smile.

"Thanks again for working today." Aria had already thanked me like ten times, I had agreed to cover Byron's shift earlier in the week. He had some sort of family emergency and I really didn't mind working.

"You don't have to thank me Ari." I shake my head at her.

"I feel like I have to though." She admits.

"You really don't." I shrug.

"Sooo.." Aria grins at me and I know what's coming next. "You and Calum huh."

"Yup me and Calum." I smile.

"You know I always kind of saw you two getting together." Aria admits.

"You did?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I don't know I just think you two go well together."

"Funny, Ashton said something similar last night." I bite the inside of my lip. I didn't really know what to think about what the two of them thought. I had never seen Calum and I ever dating, or even fake dating. Funny how things worked out though.

"Great minds think a like." Aria chuckles before turning the sign on the door around to open.

"Obviously." I agree with her as I tie my apron around my waist.

A/N:I had no idea how to end this ;3 So I hope it's alright. It's kind of a filler chapter before we fully get into the swing of things! Comment and vote :) And a big thank you to anyone who has read (And is still reading) so far, it really means a lot!!!