Thirty-Eight.

A/N: MINIMUM SMUT WARNING.

"Ugh shit! That totally went in." Calum shouts at the tv making me laugh.

"That's what she said."

"Read your book." Calum says looking at me with a grin before turning his attention back to the game of fifa that he was currently playing.

I was on the other end of the couch with my feet resting on Calum's lap, and for the last twenty minutes I had been totally engrossed in my book that I was reading.

The way Calum and I were right now really reminded me of our typical days hanging around the apartment, Some things didn't change I guess.

I turn my attention back to my book but for some reason I can't even concentrate on it, my eyes keep sneaking glances at Calum. I think he was what I wanted to be focusing on.

I close my book and leave to sit on my stomach. "Hey Cal?"

"Hmm?" Calum replies his eyes staying glued to the tv.

"You know I'm really not sore anymore." I tell him and a smirk instantly finds it's way on to his lips.

"Subtle hint." Calum pauses the game then looks at me. "I do remember a certain someone saying that she thought we shouldn't have sex again."

"I said that I don't think it should happen again not that it couldn't." I say before grinning at Calum, it definitely needed to happen again. I knew that it probably wasn't the greatest idea because sex did come with feelings and attachment but at the moment I didn't really care about all of that.

I just wanted Calum.

"What if I'm not in the mood?" Calum asks and I really have to stop myself from laughing, Calum not in the mood for sex? yeah right.

"Oh please you're guy." I move my book from my stomach and drop it on to the coffee table before sitting up.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Calum frowns. I grab the play station controller from his hands and place it on the arm of the chair before positioning myself on top of Calum so that I was straddling him.

"Guys ninety-nine percent of the time are in the mood Calum."

"And maybe I'm in that one percent today." Calum grins and I know he's just messing with me.

"You're not." I tell him before pressing my lips to his.

Shivers instantly run through my body at the feeling of our lips moving in sync, I don't think I could ever get used to that feeling. Calum licks my bottom lip desperately wanting permission which I deny him by biting on his bottom lip making him let out a groan.

Calum's hands find their way to my ass only to give it a firm squeeze causing me to let out a small gasp and giving Calum the chance to slip his tongue in. I don't even bother fighting him for dominance, he could have all the control that he wanted.

"I really like this dress." Calum mumbles against my lips as his hands slid under the fabric and up my thighs.

"So do I, that's why I brought it." I say after breaking the kiss.

"No kidding." Calum grins and I can't help but grin back. "Are you wearing a g-string?" Calum suddenly asks.

"I didn't want any undie lines." I shrug and Calum smirks.

"Hey I'm not complaining. It's easy access." A moan escapes my lips as one of Calum's fingers slips inside me.

"Neither am I." I manage to say before moving my lips to Calum's neck, I bite down harshly before soothing it with my tongue and then begin sucking.