Sixty-Seven.

Saturday 27th September -2 Weeks Later.

"Stop it." Calum says in a muffled groan.

"But they're so squishy." I coo pushing Calum's cheeks together once again.

"Genie." Calum laughs cutely. How could somebody have cheeks that were this manoeuvrable.

"Okay I'll stop." I say letting out a small sigh then pouting at Calum.

"Don't look at me like that." Calum groans dropping his face onto his arms which were crossed over my stomach. Calum was situated in between my legs, his arms and the top of his upper body resting on my stomach.

"Like what?" I say obliviously.

"You know what." Calum narrows his eyes at me.

"I don't think I do."

"Uh huh." Calum raises his eyebrows at me making me smile.

"You use your pout against me." I point out.

"Yeah and it works." Calum smirks proudly. "But I don't use it to attack your face."

"I'm hardly attacking your face." I roll my eyes at his over-dramatic statement. "I'm simply playing with it." For the last fifteen minutes I had been amusing myself by playing with Calum's cheeks, I just couldn't help myself.

"Maybe you should play with something else." Calum kinks his eyebrows at me suggestively.

Two weeks had passed since I did what I did and obviously I couldn't avoid sex with Calum forever. I did however need a little more time before I got intimate with him again so about a week after our day at the beach with Emma and Ashton, I finally reopened that door.

It was amazing as always, I wasn't the type of person who thought that sex was the most important thing in a relationship but it most certainly connected Calum and I in ways that I couldn't even explain.

Of course after it happened I felt sick. I would be a pretty horrible person if I no longer felt guilty and I still did. The guilt had faded a little since but I still felt it everyday in the pit of my stomach and it honestly felt like I would carry it for the rest of my life.

Technically I didn't do anything wrong because Calum and I aren't actually dating but for me I wasn't faking anything any more, I hadn't been for a while.

"I'm sure you would enjoy that." I grin at him and he nods. "Genie?"

"Yes?"

"We should fool around until we've lost all feeling."

"That sounds....painful." I scrunch my face up and a throaty chuckles leaves his mouth.

"It does huh?"

"Very." I nod poking Calum's left cheek.

"Stop!" Calum whines. 

"You're so cute."

"Flattery won't get you anywhere Genie."

"As if I need flattery to get anywhere with you." I say and Calum shrugs knowing that I was right.

"So where was Claudia last night?" Calum asks.

"She said had to work but I think we all know she's just avoiding Luke." Claudia had made some crap up about having to work so she didn't come last night.

Last Friday was Luke's turn for an excuse which was that he was 'sick' which was total bullshit because we saw him the day before and he was perfectly fine.