Sixty-Two.

Skipping to Friday- Genie's Birthday.

My eyes flutters open to find the side next to me completely empty. A small yawn escapes from my lips as I stretch. I wonder where Calum was? I rub my eyes quickly before getting out of bed.

I go to the bathroom first and go toilet before brushing my teeth.

Once I'm done I go to the living room which is empty, then walk in to the kitchen to find Calum cooking something.

"Morning." I say quietly. Calum turns to look at me and a big smile lights up his face.

"Morning." Calum grins walking over to me and engulfs me in a tight hug which makes me smile. He pulls back and stares at me for a second before pressing a small kiss my lips then starts peppering them all over my face;My cheeks, nose, chin, jaw, eyelids just completely everywhere which makes me giggle.

"Happy Birthday gorgeous." Calum smiles once he's  done with his kiss attack.

"Thank you." I grin at him. "You know it would of been the best birthday ever if I actually got to wake up to you."

"I'm sorry." Calum chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist. "I wanted to make you breakfast in bed....but you woke up before I could bring it to you."

"You were?" I ask him my heart feeling like a fluttering mess. That was seriously the cutest thing ever.

"I was." Calum nods with a grin. "I actually made you pancakes."

"Wow I'm impressed."

"You should be."

"I think you might be burning one right now though." I point out looking at the stove top which Calum had left unattended.

"Shit." Calum rushes over to the stove and flips that pancake over. "You're lucky it's my one."

"Super lucky." I laugh before taking a seat at the table. A couple of minutes later Calum was placing a plate of perfectly cooked pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks Cal." I grin at him before looking at his plate and laughing at the one half burnt pancake that was sitting on top of the others that were like mine perfectly cooked.

"Shut up." Calum says before joining in on my laughter.

"Are you really going to eat that one?" I ask and Calum shrugs.

"Why not? It can't be that bad."

"Uh huh." I say squeezing some lemon juice over my pancakes and then sprinkle some sugar on top. Best topping for pancakes ever.

"Sooo is Sam still coming tonight?" Calum asks.

"I don't know and I don't really care." I hadn't talked to Sam since that night and I really didn't have any plans on talking to her.

"You still haven't told me what happened."

"It's not important." I shrug. 

"It obviously is if you two still aren't talking."

"Can we not talk about it please?" It was my birthday after all and I didn't want to be on a down buzz because on the Sam thing.

"Okay then."

°●

"Genie are you almost ready?" Calum yells from the living room.

"Almost." I yell back. After breakfast I had Skyped with both Bobby and my parents which was really great because at least I still got to see them today even if it wasn't in person.