Twenty-Four.

"My head hurts." Ashton groans.

"Who's fault is that?" Emma asks smirking at Ashton.

"Not mine." Ashton chuckles.

"Yeah, I don't think so." I shake my head at him. Ashton,Emma and I were currently the only ones up, Everyone else seemed to be dead to the world.

I did think about waking up Calum but he looked way too cute sleeping so I let him be.

"You two are mean." Ashton says making Emma and I grin at each other.

"Sure we are." Emma shrugs before leaning her head on Ashton's shoulder.

"You are and I bet Calum would agree with me." Ashton shoots me a grin.

"Of course he would."

"I would what?" Calum asks walking into the living room with a bottle of water.

"Do you think the girls are mean?" Ashton asks him.

"Super mean." Calum smirks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"Told you." Ashton cheers getting a small slap in the chest from Emma.

"Watch it." I shoot them both a small glare before cracking a smile.

"What can you two seriously do?" Ashton asks looking amused. "Withhold sex?"

"I think you actually have to be having sex for that Ash." Calum chimes in.

"Exactly." Ashton starts laughing.

"Guess who's going to be waiting longer." Emma shrugs before grinning at me. I let out a small laugh before nodding in agreement.

"You two are mean." Ashton pouts.

"We have to be." I point out.

"Sooo Genie... You got a new chew toy huh?" Ashton asks sending me a smirk.

"Wha-" I go to ask but then remember what I did this morning. "Oh yeah I did." I grin.

"What are you two taking about?" Calum asks with raised eyebrows. Emma looks just as confused before looking at Calum and smiling.

"Looked in the mirror yet?" Ashton asks and Calum frowns before leaving the living room.

So this morning I may of gave Calum a few love bites, and by few I mean three on his neck just like he gave me, two on his collar bone and two more on the top of his right peck. I only planned to leave the first three but Calum tasted really amazing (as creepy as that sounds.) and he was shirtless so I just couldn't help myself.

"I'll be back." I chuckle before getting out of my seat and going to the bathroom that was closest to mine and Calum's room.

I lean on the open door and smile at Calum who is inspecting his lovely marks in the mirror.

"Busy morning?" Calum asks turning to me.

"Eh." I shrug. "Paybacks a bitch."

"You remember that." Calum grins moving from the basin and coming over to me.

"It's actually your fault."

"Really?" Calum smiles. "Enlighten me."

"You did it first and.." I start then stop.

"And?" Calum raises his eyebrows.

"You taste good." I say licking my lips. Calum smiles smugly before lifting one of his hands to my neck and moving my hair off my shoulder to get a clear view of my neck.