Sixty-Three. (Part 1)

"Calum can you come here please?" I yell from my room. For the last ten minutes I had been struggling with the zip of my dress, for some stupid reason it just wouldn't budge.

"Need some help?" Calum asks sounding very amused.

"Yes." I huff before feeling Calum's hands on my skin giving me instant chills. Calum pulls the zip up with ease which makes me both annoyed and relieved. "Thank you." I tell him then turn to face him, my jaw dropping.

"Please tell me I get to unwrap you tonight." I hadn't seen Calum for the last half hour since I had started getting ready, he had always gotten ready for the night and he looked absolutely drool worthy but then again when didn't he?

He was wearing his signature black jeans which were paired with his usual vans, but tonight he had chosen something a little different then his typical band t-shirt or singlet. Instead he was wearing a baseball styled top which had dark blue sleeves and a red middle. Silly me of course because in the top left corner there was in a fact a band logo; Green Day to be exact.

I swear to god I had never seen anybody look more good in red in my life.

"It's your birthday." Calum shrugs before smirking. "You can have anything you want."

"I definitely want you." I say biting down on my bottom lip. If only he knew just how much.

"Well you can definitely have me." Calum's hands drop to my waist before he pulls me closer to him. "I really like this dress."

"Of course you do." I was wearing a very tight fitting navy blue cocktail dress that showed off my figure perfectly. I usually didn't wear dresses that were so showy? But I figured what the hell? It's my birthday.

"You look beautiful." Calum compliments and a bright smile finds it's way to my lips almost immediately.

"Thank you." My eyes flicker to his lips for a split second before looking back up at those beautiful brown eyes of his that I loved so much.

Calum smiles at me as he brings one of his hands up to cup my right cheek. "Genie I nees to tell you something." My stomach tightens at his words, this would either be really good or bad.

"Okay." I give him a small smile of encouragement and he licks his lips before taking a deep breath. He actually looked really nervous and that told me that whatever it was that he was going to say was going to be quite important.

"I...uh.." Calum gulps and shoots me a uncertain look.

"You?" I press. Come on Cal just spit it out.

"I-" Calum is cut off by the front door slamming shut very loudly, in fact it makes me jump just a little.

"Party's here!!" A voice yells and I have to laugh.

"Michael's here." Calum and I say simultaneously.

"I'll tell you later okay?" Calum drops his hand from face and gives me a nervous smile.

"Okay." I lightly frown at him before shrugging it off. "Lets go see the party." I snort and Calum shakes his head before grinning.

"Yeah lets." Calum tangles one of his hands with mine and we make our way to the kitchen where Michael was making a lot of noise.

"Gordon what are you doing?" I ask watching as he frantically rushes around our kitchen.

"Oh nothing." Michael stops abruptly and looks at Calum and I before grinning. "Happy Birthday Penelope!" Michael practically yells coming over to give me a bear hug.

"Thanks Mikey." I lightly laugh. "Don't call me Penelope though."

"Don't call me Gordon." Michael says breaking the hug.