Seventeen.

"Calum you need to get up." I tell him once again. By now I was already showered and dressed and ready to go, Calum however decided to turn over and go back to sleep when the alarm went off at five this morning. We had planned to leave at 7:00 and it was currently 6:30.

"Nooo." Calum whines pulling the blankets over his face. I shake my head at childish behaviour but also I can't help but smile.

"Oh my god." I go over to my bed and jump on top of him before pulling the blankets back down. "Hi." Calum childishly grins at me.

"You need to get up." I grin down at him and he pouts. "It's too early."

"It's almost seven." I point out and he groans. "Come on Cal get your cute butt up." I smirk at him placing a swift kiss on his nose.

"I do have a cute butt." Calum nods proudly.

"Time to get that cute butt up then?" I ask him and he lets out a sigh which I'm taking as a yes. I move to get off him but he grabs my hands suddenly and shoots me a mischievous smile.

"Or we could just go back to bed." Calum pulls me down and turns us over so that he was on top.

"Calum ." I whine but end up laughing.

"I just wanna cuddle the whole day." Calum says before he nuzzles his face into my neck.

"We can't though." I tell him and he huffs removing his face from my neck and looking down at me.

"Bloody Luke and Ashton." Calum shakes his head and I grin at him.

"Go get ready Hood." Calum sighs again before copying my actions from just before and kissing my nose then hoping off me and finally getting out of bed.

I moved my bags into the lounge as I waited for Calum to get ready, I figured that as soon as we was done we would just leave. We were only leaving so early because it was a three hour drive up to the camp drive and we didn't want to get there when it was dark. Everyone else was suppose to be meeting us up there.

I mentally go over everything that I had to do before we left and knew that I had sorted out everything so I could have some time to just relax. I grabbed my book from one of my bags and picked up from where I last left off.

I would say about fifteen minutes later Calum finally came wondering into the lounge. "Finally ready?" I ask him shutting my book and putting it back in my bag.

"Hey. It's takes time to look this good." Calum cocks an eyebrow at me and I roll my eyes at him. Calum was one of those people who get out of bed and go somewhere and still look perfectly great.

"No it doesn't." I tell him standing up from the couch. "You don't even need to try and look good Calum it just comes naturally to you."

"It does not." Calum protests frowning.

"Trust me. It does." Before Calum has the chance to say anything our front door swings open and I'm surprised to see Luke walk in. A very angry looking Luke to be exact.

"I swear I will kill her if I have to be trapped with her in a car for the next three hours." Luke huffs.

"Who? Claudia?" I ask him and he nods. I look at Calum who cringes and shakes his head.

"Luke get back in the car!" Michael yells before actually coming inside.

"Not with her in there." Luke sits down on one of the couches and crosses his arms.

"What are we going do with those two?" I sigh shaking my head.

We had planned for both Aria and Claudia to go with Michael and Luke since Ashton was going to drive up with Emma and that left Calum and I to go with each other.