Six.

"So how do you wanna play this tonight?" Calum asks me turning off the tv and looking at me.It had been five days since I had agreed to the whole thing and we had decided to tell everyone tonight at the movies.

This was the first time that Calum had said anything about it the whole week, I was glad so far that nothing had changed between us but then the fact that we hadn't actually started this whole 'fake dating' thing made me really nervous. What if once we started things did start to change? I loved Calum and I's relationship and I didn't want to ruin that.

"I don't know." I shrug because I really had no clue how to tell the closest people to me (Apart from my family of course.) that Calum and I had begun dating . "Any ideas?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Nope." He replies popping the 'p'. God we were no way prepared for this. I wanted to have some idea as to how this was going to go down. I must look worried because Calum gives me a small reassuring smile.

"Genie it's going to be fine." He tells me but I still feel on edge. "But.." I start but he shakes his head and reaches out for my hand pulling me towards him instantly silencing me. "Turn around." He orders when I'm practically sitting on him. I frown at him but do as he says. He pulls my shoulders down so that my head is laying in his lap

"You don't need to get so worked up you know." I roll my eyes at him. We both knew that this was not my being 'worked up.'

"I'm just nervous." I tell him. A light frown appears on his face as he moves one of his hands over to my stomach and captures my hand that I had been resting on top of it. He instantly starts playing with my fingers which oddly enough makes me feel a little less nervous.

"Why?" He stares down at me and I sigh. "Because those six people almost know us better then our own families."

"I get your point, really I do but I think you're forgetting something." A small smile is playing on his lips and I almost feel scared to ask what it was I was apparently forgetting.

"What?"

"How convincing I can be." Calum shrugs.

"Oh god." I chuckle moving my eyes from his to look at our now tangled hands.

"I'll handle everything tonight you just need to go along with it." Calum tells me.

"Okay." I agree preferring him to be in control of tonight since this whole thing was his idea.

We sit in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes before I break it by asking him a question. "Soo I have a question." I announce looking back up at him.

"Mhm?" Calum doesn't looked phased at all which makes me smile.

"Can I tell our friends about how much of a cuddler my boyfriend is?" I ask putting emphasis on the word boyfriend.

"Oh come on." Calum lightly chuckles. "That was one time."

"Twice." I correct him but he looks confused. "Last week in the kitchen." I tell him.

"You mean when you hugged me." Calum grins. Okay. Maybe I forgot that minor detail.

"You're the one who pushed himself in between my legs." I mentally face palm at how that sounds.

"You loved it." Calum smirks and I scoff. "It's a great place to be."

"What?"

"In between your legs." Calum responds casually as ever.

"Oh hunny you have no idea." I smirk at him and he bites his lip. God it really should be considered a crime for guys to bite their lips. Especially if those guys look like Calum.