Sixteen.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I go back into my bedroom, I had just been to the bathroom and I wasn't exactly thrilled to see that Mother Nature had decided to make her monthly visit.

Luckily enough though it was time for me to go back on the pill since I had finished the three month break and I was one of those girls who could start back on the pill and my period would stop pretty much straight away.

I quietly open my bedside table draw not wanting to wake Calum and grab my packet of pills from it before popping the first Thursday one in my mouth and swallowing it down. I chuck the box back into my draw and then close it.

I settle back down in bed and cuddle to Calum who was still very much asleep. I smile at the sight of him sleeping before closing my eyes and drifting back off.

About an hour later I was back up and getting ready for work. I think I preferred working in the mornings because then I would get home earlier and be able to relax instead of coming home and having deal with dinner or other things that needed to be done before the next day.

"You should just call in sick." Calum says coming into my room and sitting on my bed. He was eating one of the many cereals he had.

"Then go on holiday with my boss the day after?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he frowns.

"Oh that's right."

"Yeah not your brightest moment." I smile before turning back to my mirror and applying a thin layer of mascara.

"Whatever Penelope."

"Whatever Thomas." I look at the now slowly fading love bites on my neck and figure that I might be able to cover them up now.

"What are you doing?" Calum asks sounding curious.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Covering up my amazing creations." Calum says and I have to shake my head at his use of words.

"I have to serve teenagers you know."

"And? It's not like they won't know what they are. Kids aren't as innocent these days." Calum points out. Once I'm satisfied with the coverage I turn to look at him.

"Yeah no shit." I stand up from my seat and go over to where Calum's sitting. "So what are you going to do today?" I ask him and he shrugs before placing his now empty bowl on my floor.

"Nothing interesting." I bring my hands up to his face and pinch both of his cheeks. "What are you doing?" Calum looks like he's stuck in between being amused and annoyed.

"You're like a puppy." I lightly giggle.

"I am not." Calum huffs grabbing my hands and entwining them with his.

"You are so!"

"Agree to disagree." Calum smiles shaking his head at me.

"Fine." I sigh and Calum nods looking pleased. "It's a shame though, Puppies are my favourite to kiss and cuddle." Calum eyes widen but then he glares at me.

"You're mean." Calum groans laying back and pulling me on top of him.

"You're mean." I retort untangling my hands from his so that I can lay down beside him. It silent for a couple of minutes before Calum sits up and looks down at me.

"You know Genie I would be anything for you." Calum tells me making my heart smile.

"Really?" I ask smiling at him.

"Really."

"Even a puppy?" I ask and he lets out a small laugh. "Yes even a puppy." I grin at him before sitting up too.