Twenty-Eight.

"Stop looking at me like that." I tell Calum once again. Ever since we had gotten out of the shower he had been constantly smirking at me.

"I'm not even looking at you in any way." Calum laughs lightly shaking his head before turning away from me and digging through his bag for a t-shirt. For some reason Calum was yet to actually finish getting changed and we had gotten out of the shower about thirty minutes ago.

A frown instantly crosses my face as I notice the nail marks that I had left on his shoulders. Did I really dig in that much?

I move from my current spot on the bed to stand behind Calum. My fingers reaching out to trace over the marks.

"Do they hurt?" I ask.

"No not really." Calum shrugs. I lean up slightly and presses a few kisses against his marked skin before mumbling a sorry.

Calum turns around to face me and has that stupid smirk on his lips once again. "You don't need to apologize Genie."

"But.." I start but Calum cuts me off. "No but's. It was actually kind of hot."

"Really? Well I'll be sure to do it harder next time." I tell him making him raise his eyebrows.

"Next time huh?" I mentally face palm at my statement before shooting him a small smile.

"That's not what I meant." I shake my head.

"I think it was I mean you do want me." Calum grins. I roll my eyes at him before smiling. "You're gonna torture me with that aren't you?"

"Oh yeah." Calum nods. "Now Genie will you let me get changed now.... I think you've seen more then enough of me today."

"Oh my god." I laugh lightly pushing him. Calum chuckles before pulling a t-shirt over his head.

"Knock Knock!" I hear Blondie yell before he opens the door.

"Hey Luke." I smile at him as I sit back on the bed.

"Hey." Luke replies casually leaning on the door frame.

"What's going on?" Calum asks him and Luke shrugs.

"Just wanted to see what you two were doing. "

"Well obviously nothing at the moment." Calum says.

"Hmm so how was your shower?" Luke randomly asks. Oh god here we go.

"It was great." Calum grins smugly.

"Genie?" Luke looks at me and I shrug. "Yeah it was good." I lightly frown.

"Sounded like it. In fact it almost sounded orgasmic." Luke smirks at me making me flush in embarrassment.

"Oh my god." I cover my face with my hands not wanting to face either of the boys.

"I see what you did there." Calum says before laughing.

"Seriously though Cal you must of been doing something right." Luke comments and I'm sure Calum has that stupid smirk on his face, A proud one at that.

"Remind me to high five you later." Luke chuckles and take my hands away from my face to frown at him. "You two seriously have issues."

"We've been told." Calum grins at me.

"So Genie wanna share some details?" Luke asks and I look at him like he's insane.

"Yeah right." I scoff.

"Do you really need to know details when you heard her moans?" Calum says looking very proud of himself.

"True. I never imagined you to be so vocal Genie." Luke looks extremely amused yet I was not finding this funny at all.