Thirty-Two.

◇Genie◇

My eyes open only to flutter close again. OW my head hurt. Surprisingly enough it wasn't the headache that I thought I would wake up with, It wasn't half as bad. I flip over to my back and can't help but wince at the pain in between my legs and that's when I remember how I ended the night.

Calum and I had sex.

I mean I guess I thought it was going to happy sooner, I just never thought it would be this soon.

Those thoughts that I pushed away and had been desperately trying to ignore were really fighting to be heard, more now then ever and that worried me because I was not ready to face them. I knew that I would have push them aside just for a little longer.

I carefully get out of bed not wanting to wake Calum and once I've chucked on some clothes and grabbed my tooth brush I creep out of our room to go to the bathroom. The house is absolutely dead silent and I'm pretty thankful that everyone else is still asleep.

I go to the toilet quickly before examining myself in the mirror. I wasn't looking too bad this morning, My eyeliner was a little smudged and my hair was an absolute mess, thanks to Calum of course but apart from that I looked fine.

I brush my teeth,Wash my face and comb through my hair with my fingers trying to get rid of at least a few knots before I throw it up in to a bun.

Once I'm done I head in to the kitchen to get a much needed drink of water before tip toeing back down to the room.

I manage to find some pain relief in my bag which I'm extremely happy about because that means that this stupid headache I have will disappear much quicker.

Calum is still very much asleep and he looks insanely perfect looking wrapped in the sheets. His hair is a crazy mess just like mine was a few minutes ago which for some unknown reasons makes me smile.

I decide to stop being creepy and look away from him focusing my attention on the ceiling. I can remember majority of last night but I do wish that I was a little more sober. The inner self-conscious side of myself has decided to make a brief visit making a number of questions of swirl around my head.

Was I okay? Had Calum had better? Did I do something he didn't like? What number was I on his list? Would he tells the boys about us?

Countless stupid questions that were worrying me and making me think low of myself. I knew Calum had been with plenty of girls and I was sure that he would of had much better.

God being a girl sucked. We really were our own worst enemy.

My eyes flicker to Calum again. How was it possible for him to look so godly like while sleeping? I'm sure I looked like a dead person when I slept.

"Stop staring." Calum's voice startles me causing me to jump slightly. "Sorry." Calum apologizes before lightly chuckling.

"It's okay." I smile at him. He gives me a half smile back before re-closing his eyes. He did look very tired actually.

"Are you hungover?" Calum asks.

"Not really, Are you?"

"No just tired." Calum answers basically stating the obvious. I knew that before he even told me.

"Yeah I noticed." I comment. You could really feel the elephant in the room and I didn't know which one of us was gonna bring it up or how to even bring it up.

"Is anybody else awake?" Calum lets out a yawn before opening his eyes to look at me.

"I don't think so." I lightly shake my head and turn over to my side, wincing again. Calum must notice because he frowns at me. I guess this was how the conversation was going to start.